/éire/

Eagrán fear fionnuar le spéaclaí gréine

Attached: b6ef383b5e1ff9760e61fd13f8573165.jpg (800x800, 109.13K)

What's the plan for today lads?

Was gonna do some weeding around the house while they're still small, might make some beer, go shop and do this assessment I have to do

I spent yesterday pulling up ivy with a rake so my bodies kinda sore

I've already mowed the grass myself. Has to be done like. If you're out today remember sun cream.

I wish I knew more about cumulative basis!

Serious amount of pints last night lads. Feeling it this morning

Sure, I don't know what a tracker mortgage is. BOARDS. IE

How's many of lads are getting AUTO ENROLLMENT into a pension. Ask me anything about pension. I will answer

So within approximately the next ten years I'm going to be moving back to ROI from Germany. Since I'm trans AND my husband is dead (a one-two suckerpunch of "haha there go your dreams of happy family"), I'm kind of daydreaming about fostering a child, in part because my mammie instincts are going mental sometimes and also because I've got the idea that I could offer myself up to providing refuge to someone who would otherwise suffer greatly in their original home. I don't think it would be right for me to adopt if it is possible, so fostering is the next best thing.

I know this isn't completely realistic right now since we're years away from when it could happen, but I just wanted to know hypothetically: Could I as a single person foster, and if yes, could I specifically tell them "I'm ideal for a queer child who needs safe haven"?

Strange post, but I do wish you all the best

need a nappy change, but mammy (male) is on a zoom call

You will never be a mammy, you are a degenerate freak and would poison the mind of any child with your "queer" genderretard pronoun bullshit

Stay in your fucking shithole we don't want you.

I support trans rights.

She said she was moving back to ROI though

I don't, but that's my right

You should support trans rights though it's a part of your civic duty

I don't, but sure that's my right and you must agreed. The is the 21st century. My rights are pivotal

If you want to hate black people and gays, then that is your right. No one can argue with that.

Would you say the same about a paedophile who hasn't (yet) molested any children?

Listen, listen to me, I just want trans right dead. That's all