/med/

Waking up relatively early edision

Attached: 1626345813815.jpg (653x490, 95.39K)

Attached: 1646897442575.jpg (1125x829, 138.29K)

good morning frens

Attached: 1644129055872.png (1112x1236, 1.07M)

Portugal cucked of making the thread edish

Also henlo

Absolute state of society livers.
Νωρίς και εσύ
Salutations

Hey guys how are you

I am enjoying coffee and and I didn't sleep all night

I LOVE ALL AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

>wanted to start studying again
>parcoursup (thingy to register in what schools/uni you wanna go to) closed yesterday
welp
CAP time I guess
gm fren
hello
didn't have time to take my hecking coffee this morning :(

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-084645.jpg (1080x284, 42.92K)

Ναι, έχω να κάνω μερικές δουλειές σήμερα.
good morning sashko
good morning bretanon

>Twinkobreizh is so pure he thinks studying matter
We must protect him bros

Hello Lain
Yo te quiero también chaval

I fucking hate online registration platforms
good morning italian fren

i-if I had whatever meme degree I could get it would help me a bit to not be a smicard anymore r-right?
wanted to try some programming stuff because there's money there but seems it's too late now
kinda wanna do a CAP crêpier get a loan and start a little crêpe business
still have some savings from waging a bit maybe it would help

Attached: twinkjak10.png (338x418, 82.4K)

Que signifie "smicard"?

I would not say it's too late for anything, programming could work, I would not try to get a meme degree in social sciences, that would be a waste of time (it can be comfy to study I guess but it depends of money)
>Crêperie
Kek i imagine a bunch of fat Apu, med bvlls, coomers and twinks in line for some tast crepe

minimumwagecel
well I fucking hate studying or maybe I'm just stoopid idk
just wanna have a job I know I can keep for a while and get good at it instead of some studies that don't go anywhere
vgh but yes I'll invite all the medbros to the crêperie
id make a special one with secret creamy twink sauce just for you brune :D

Attached: 1647278821175.jpg (220x164, 10.74K)

>secret creamy twink sauce
Finna pass on this one

For the job idk, you don't necessarily need some comfy do nothing job but not a too sovless thing

yeah for the job I don't even care what it is at this point
although id rather have something comfy than a bigger pay
all I know is that unlike some studies time waging is never really wasted
I just can't take it to be at my fucking parents again I'm hecking going jnsaaaane aaaaaaaah

Attached: 1643905517331.jpg (717x1058, 129.71K)

Attached: italia.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

And breizhoid
Idk what your CV is but the whole cooking and animals caring sounds like something you could out on it and maybe some job around that
Restauration is not comfy though

it's pretty void
well I have no degree or anything just a failed first year of english literature uni which I don't put on there
I've worked a bunch of shitty jobs by now so at least so I have a bit of experience
my most prestigious job is unironically replacing some janitor for two weeks at some marine biology facility kek
I feel I mainly get hired for my twink face I put on the cv, often get success with being a cashier or assisting clients, they want the twink BVLL to represent their business
vgh wish I was this flexible

Maybe you could pull a Moselle and find some fonctionnaire thingy

I dreamt about SEXO with a very cute girl. I also dreamt that I was living on a Victorian moon colony and that Earth had stopped sending us gaz, air, water and food so it was slowly turning into a mad max frozen hellscape where everyone was dying one by one and killing eachother over oxigen tanks. I always kept hope and I survived until the end but Earth sent nuclear warheads on the colony and just wiped the last of us out.
You're right Bretanon, a comfy job is where it's at. If you really want programming, you could still study by yourself on the side until next year

Attached: 1466374843929.png (313x311, 116.65K)

yeah I think there's still time to register for these concours
today there's some forum in town for jobless bums like me so I'm going there, if I don't find anything interesting I'll just go the fonctionnaire way I guess

Note that you can find some public service job by being a contractual (without any concours)
But I guess you lose.nothing passing it

Both of those are great ideas. A lot of opportunities for a hardworking twink

Huh thought was twink but it's Moselle it seems, I was tricked

Le last resort but hard for a twink is bolis/army