Do schools in your cunt teach quantum mechanics as real science?

Do schools in your cunt teach quantum mechanics as real science?

Attached: 30901AC2-21CD-4C80-B3C7-60C4098DDEC8.jpg (1080x1079, 115.16K)

I homeschool myself and have a knowledge base that is demanded at well over six figures. Your schools are propaganda forums.

This is when science gets too spicy for us

Indeed.

I never understood the double slit experiment meme. They have other follow up experiments as well but it is all so weird and confusing

>I never understood the double slit experiment meme
ask your mom about it

Its not a real experiment, its just a thought experiment

Let's say you have one cheeto. It behaves like an object in the sense that you are familiar.
But if you have two cheetos it's like a wave of cheetos, it's like you can swim in it. Swim in the cheetos, yeah. But it only works if they come from the same batch. Cheeto wave.

Quantum mechanics isn’t real. I disproved it back in March 2017.

basically the point of quantum mechanics is that it's not deterministic. If you lock up a quantum cat in a quantum box then you have a 50% it's dead but when you open it you can choose if it's alive or dead.

didn't they try it though and got these results? or was that just some bullshit article I read long ago

no.

Yes in physics class during the last year of high school. I think in most scientific lyceums they teaches that but obviously only an introduction, nothing too deep. Thing is most students struggle with high school mathematics and some still don't know the basics.

another fun one

Attached: quantum tunneling.jpg (800x441, 51.29K)

>you measure the spin of one particle
>the spin of the entangled partner can be guaranteed
>no matter the distance

Attached: quantum entanglement.png (900x1160, 100K)

>don't know shit about quantum mechanics
>no quantum computer
>can still write quantum code
neat

I like quantum mechanics because that jew hate it.

Waves don’t stop being waves just because you put slits there THOUGH

If you push a wave of water towards two slits like that then the water will just form two smaller identitcal waves from each slit

yes, the whole point is that it works that way in reality, which conflicts with common sense thought experiments

nature doesn't give a shit about what makes sense to the monkey brain

Are you stupid? Quantum mechanics are used on daily life. Satelites have to take space-time dilation into account to make GPS work properly. Even automatic doors on malls use this principle's experiment

Zogbrained mexican, unusual mix