I dont want my country to have problems anymore

i dont want my country to have problems anymore

i just want us to develop

Attached: 1647650406096.gif (640x478, 3.85M)

>I suffer in my tropical paradise
>Ah shit I tripped over a gemstone and fell face-first into a basket of freshly picked fruit

Burn the coal, pay the toll

only a small portion of south africa is tropical but yes we are a paradise with ample fruit and gems

Focus on education, productivity and discipline.

>Oh no I got picked up by a big BUNDA women who now wants to have kids!!!

What do you need to succeed?

this has happened to at least 4 of my cousins. they were bright young men with good futures who got ensnared by big bunda women

everything is a mess

we need to stop having 40% unemployment. we need skills. we need investment. we need less corruption. we need secure electricity abd water supplies

Is it still bad for white farmers in South Africa?

He’s a blackcel

The question still stands

Claim to suffer

white farmers are a meme

there are 50 murders a day in SA, some of them are bound to be white and farmers.
i read somewhere that nonwhites are more likely to be the victims of crimes on farms.

white people have it very fucking good in this country despite their moaning and so there is a big feeling that the injustices of the past were not addressed.

At what point did it all go fucked up?

dissolving apartheid

its always been fucked up.

we had many chances to make a fucking based country and we squandered it every time

dissolving apartheid made a slight improvement

apartheid was shit. even for the whites. they didnt like being forced to go die in the bush and having the state spy on them and all that shit

> i read somewhere that nonwhites are more likely to be the victims of crimes on farms
Makes sense, a few white owners vs a much larger number of black laborers.

>Is it still bad for white farmers in South Africa
Jesus Christ.Russians are really as dumb as Americans.What happened to those white farmers who were offered 'asylum' by Putin?

wit ous be like:
>my maid didn't put my dop of brandy on a coaster and my poolboy left 2 leaves that i encountered while i was doing my breaststroke. i wanted to call them a racial slur but I remembered I can't in New South Africa where we whites are oppressed

>Would you please gibe me asylum so i don't have to suffer like this anymore