Sheeple wear nike now lol

sheeple wear nike now lol
does that happen in your cunt?

Attached: 428.jpg (428x428, 47.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coIe47-5MWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now

people who care about shoes beyond comfort are always the gayesy cunts imaginable

yeah literally now
a few months ago sheeple wore vans lol

It has been for years dude. Have you never heard of Air Jordans?

Attached: ba10be063ce44abcde78b10544e73c73.jpg (500x716, 85.74K)

Right. I grew up with people who only bought shoes to display them and keep them in their boxes. “Shoe culture” is fucking retarded.
People have always worn nikes here but I think I get what you’re saying. It does seem like people are wearing nikes—in particular those Air Force 1s or whatever in the OP—more often; especially zoomers.

I'll stick to Chinese made sneakers and shoes because surprisingly they're more well made, tonnes of varieties and fit my asian sized feet.

Attached: 5ad5ce241e520e11ba9f8dd1-large.jpg (600x600, 126.93K)

not in japan
literally 8 out of 10 wear nike now lol

Odd for Japan to be so late on a trend.

people have worn nike ofc but it's in atm over here

yes, hip zoomers

>I grew up with people who only bought shoes to display them and keep them in their boxes
Behavior like this is truly alien to me. Why would people do this? Explain!

I live in yokosuka so I often see American zoomers here and there and a few months ago they wore tight black adidas jogger pants and they have links to locals here

One of my co-workers is into sneakers and he always gave me the impression that Japan was always like this. You even got limited releases that no one else had.

I’ve been wearing converse all star for over a decade

trve
we even have japanese only vans sneakers at abc marts

Japan is sneakerhead mecha

p.s. anyone else still rock icey white forces? This was the only trend from my high school days that I kept doing. These shoes will never stop looking nice.

Honestly I don’t even understand it user despite being around people like that all the time

I make my own shoes.

>now
I remember watching this video a couple years back and it was what made me go pick up the Air Force 1, really nice shoe
youtube.com/watch?v=coIe47-5MWA

People have been wearing nike but my hometown is filled with those who follow the latest trends and literally everyone wears Nike atm lol

i dont think you realize how popular nikes are with literally every black kid in america
of course it happens.
go be a dumbass somewhere else.

and in japan this nike trend will go in a few months its crazy

Why are black people and femoids so obsessed with shoes? Especially sneakers, like who gives a shit? They're just casual, everyday shoes.