Ask a white guy who bangs all the asians that come to study english in canada

Ask a white guy who bangs all the asians that come to study english in canada

pic related nigga

Attached: IMG_5494.png (828x1792, 826.59K)

>white guy
>"nigga"

dude

how do they differ in bed compared to white women?
do they just lie down or are freaky?

>dutch guy
>"dude"
bruh

this should have said dood

smd

dutch fgt

it's fucking racist that's all

>hiking
>beach day
>art installation
Damn I was about to say “you aren’t white, mutt” but you left a cheeky paper trail. Good job, Tanner.

90 % fobby asians have the bush

lots of star fishes

but there are freaks

its all comfort game.

Ive gamed everything japs, chinks, tiawan etc

but most of my lays are from koreans which I think are the most attractive asianz.

I can't use these shit apps anymore since they are full of fucking trannies

>it's fucking racist that's all

Attached: images - 2022-03-28T141920.649.jpg (480x640, 32.75K)

You managed a threesome yet? I'm lining one up with two Korean girls I did karaoke with last uni night

>38 likes
What kind of gigachad are you to achieve that. I've gotten like 3 on hinge from ugly fat white chicks and nothing else.

I am truly sorry but there are two ways to make me happy:

1. buy me something
2. have your father's dying thoughts be about Timothy Edstrom's penis

Those are the only two things which would give me satisfaction. Christina's smiles mean about as much as Alyssa's honestly.

I wouldnt try w/ fobby asians unless they feel like the type. My friend has had 2 dudes and 2 girls bang.
this is just leaving my app on. I have not been swiping for a few weeks since im out of town.

Your father better die and he'd better be thinking about Timothy's shriveled up, disgusting chode on his fucking deathbed, mark my words

the fobby asians here are down for whatever as long as they don't feel to slutty, especially the korean nursing students.
what?

Why do they all have western names?

Yeah I know hinge shows you the likes you receive immediately unlike other swiping apps, I'm just wonder how attractive you are if you are pulling numbers like that

peanut butter and jelly

How do I know your incel fgt in real life

Attached: 1648489244897.jpg (200x200, 12.21K)

I guess behind closed doors. Lots of asians get slut shames but ive also seen girls not give a fuck since they are in a foreign country and just bang every foreigner.

asian girls in uni always get a western name especially the ones hitting up western guys on social media. Some of them even tell their family to speak english only when you visit lmao

im just an average white guy with above average built body.

honestly most guys are fucking idiots and take car selfies w/ mirror selfies. If you can take some nice good shots and yout not a neck beard your golden.
Tip:You have to pay to win on Hinge.

Yeah I know my pics could use some work for sure. What exactly do you pay for? The roses seem like a huge scam (and make you look potentially desperate for paying) and not a single one I've sent got a response.

this is my body

I am currently going to get lasek surgery ( i wear thick glasses and I get these hoes)

whats your excuse?

Attached: pic.jpg (4032x3024, 994.68K)

why are they so easy bro

Attached: 121421412.png (424x757, 281.44K)

just unlimited swipes

I never use the roses. They barely work. Use your free rose if you really want the girl and you can think of something clever to comment.

if you dont pay your profile wont be shown behind all the guys who pay.

Hinge >>>> Bumble >>>>>> tinder

tinder is the worst. Bumble is decent but I get too many girls on hinge and I have way too many choices so I just stick to hinge.

ive also tried Tantan and had some decent results off there.

I only go for asians and I am learning korean lols

nigga pls

How is Sydney and Melbourne? must be amazing with all the asians that come to studying english>

I know japanese like australia more over canada but we get lots of koreans coming here and the chinks

im planning a trip to korea beacuse I love asian women so much

pretty depressing how it's impossible to date virgins now because of hookup culture
we're regressing bros

Alright cheers bro. If the date I have with this Indian ho doesn't work out I'll try forking over some cash + better pics.

My ex was a korean with wide hips + best Asian ass I've seen so best of luck with you there

nigga please

You dont want a virign. They just starfish or ive had girls where I penetrated and lots of blood (not virgins) I want a girl with a good kill count

I love South Korean women

I am literally studying korean as I type this.

Based. Chase your desires