Would Europeans rather prefer

>1Million Chinese or
>1Million Nafris or
>1Million Blacks or
>1Million Indians or
>1Million Turks

into their country? Rank them in your preference

Attached: etdjt5jktr6.jpg (1125x979, 86.91K)

>Chinese
>Indians
>blacks
>nafri
>Turk

1 million indians
1 million chinese
1 million turks

POWER GAP

1 million blacks

H
U
G
E
POWER GAP

1 million nafris

The Chinese, because in 50 years their number would decrease by half due to them not having kids

Million Indians
Million Chinks
Million Turks
Million Blacks
Million Nafris

Chinese
Turks
Indians
Blacks
Nafris

We already have a million indians and a million turks so we'll have the chinese please

turks
indians
chinese
nafris
blacks

I can’t rank them because I don’t want any of them in my country. They’re all on the same tier to me.

Chinese>Indians>rest

Chinese>turks>indians>nafri>black

I'd prefer a nuke instead

>indians
>chinese
>turks
>nafris
>blacks

What type of blacks?
For now i am just gonna assume i don't get to pick.

Sirs
Turks
Chinks
Nogs
A million clones of Stalin
10 meters tall mutated rats that shot lasers out of their eyes
Demons
Nafris

Turks, at least they're not chinese, black, arabs or indian

Nafris are clearly the worst.
They don’t assimilate, they shit out dysgenic, inbred, children that look like the sloth from the goonies,
they pretend they’re Muslims yet do everything that is forbidden in Islam (except eat bacon)
they’re right-wing raving nationalists when it comes to their own countries
- but only vote left-wing parties in the European countries that they invade - basically to being over more invaders.

They’re the biggest hypocrites you’ll ever come across

1 million of anything is too much.

Attached: 246724675279.png (860x856, 122.61K)

All are bad in different ways. The Chinese won’t cause as many problems for example, but that also means that you won’t be able to kick them out. And all their women will marry white men. Blacks/arabs cause a lot of problems, but it also means that everyone will hate immigrants after a few generations and you’ll probably have a civil war at some point, which means that you might be able to kick them out.

1. Turks
Indians
Blacks
Nafri
5. Chinese

at least there's some intelligence there to work with, they'll build up their own communities. blacks just tear everything down and see it as some sort of victory

the chinese are smart and hardworking to the point that they will agree to unreasonable conditions by their employer. it's why we didn't want them here turn of the 20th century.

this is the only logical answer

>Would Europeans rather prefer
just shot me directly in the head please