Do people do drugs in your country?

I take benzos. They are like magic. They solve all of my problems with anxiety and depression, I can socialize without fear, people actually like me when I am on them, I don't feel depressed when I am on them. I wish I could just be high on benzos 24/7. Do people in your country medicate themselves this way, or is it just an American thing?

Attached: drugpepe.jpg (300x168, 9.01K)

Maybe I need some of these benzos

alcohol and ssri

I don't want to introduce anyone to anything since I know firsthand how bad addiction can be. Buy fucking hell these things literally just solve all your problems. It even makes me see how beautiful the world is. It is insane how you don't even realize how anxious you are or how much that anxiety infests all of your worldviews until it is gone. I want to be like how I am when I am high all the time.

Attached: xanax.jpg (1024x512, 68.95K)

I wouldn't really consider an SSRI a recreational drug in the traditional sense. How does that combo feel?

I take amphetamines

Jesus is my drug

Same, I wish these stupid ass scientists did something useful for once and came up with a benzo without memory loss or toleramce/dependence, all my problems will be solved if they did

yes
the only thing I find fun anymore is taking z-drugs and benzos, masturbating to hentai and blacking out

Attached: wowhehehe....png (165x115, 18.45K)

>Duuuude Xanax bars

Why can’t Zoomers just smoke weed like normal people

I used to do a lot… alcohol, weed, cocaine, LSD, mushrooms, whippits, poppers, molly… now I just stick to alcohol and weed and the occasionally mushroom

Weeds makes me anxious my friend. It's not a fun experience for me. I like most everything else though.

i like clonazolam but it ended up with me beating up my dad and waking up with blood all over my floor

What made you stop?
They'd be billionaires too if they did. Hopefully they'll do it soon.

How much did you take?

I like speed, cant get now and life is shit.
Why its illegal if its so good?? its the jews trust me

It's illegal because it is too good. If the good stuff was as accessible as booze or weed, then society would cease to function.

i ordered a gram and just put a sprinkle on a pizza to test if it was the good shit and blacked out hard. still have no fucking idea where the gram went, but i ended up in the ICU because i was drinking pretty heavy and taking some other depressant

Attached: 1647918278783.jpg (1125x1122, 212.55K)

I’m 26 and the hangovers are already starting to get REALLY bad

My doctor stopped giving out benzos and gave me stuff that is not nice to take and you just feel ill and fall asleep instead.

You probably took the gram when you blacked out. That's called going bartard. Where you black out, and then keep taking benzos while you are in that state. Some people go into bartard mode and don't come to for a literal week because they just keep taking benzos while in the state.

I know for a fact i didnt. i'm pretty sure i just dropped it or something. kinda lame because since the chinks banned clonazolam the supply has dried up so i have to use other shitty benzos now

Yeah, cause dorky activists and bureaucrats make doctors give other drugs instead now. Fucking hate those moralizing faggots. I'm not a victim, these things literally cure me.

Ah, I see. Time is a cruel mistress.

>dude anti-depressants frfr no cap *hits vape and blows a soyberry cloud*
Zoomers are fucking embarrassing, just do normal drugs ffs.
t. chainsmoker alky

How does China banning clonazolam affect you? Are they the main suppliers in NZ?

I am doing real drugs retard. Re-read the post. I take speed, opioids, LSD, etc. But benzos are still my favorite.

China was the main producer of it and that's where i got my supply from

Bummer man. Do you think you could lie your way into a prescription?

Clonazolam isn't prescribed anywhere in the world

Yeah I agree, benzos kick in immediatly when I have anxiety issues and panic attacks and calm me down immediatly its like magic. But no muh addiction can happen they say so not allowed to have meds that help i guess

I have a prescription though, it boosts my supply.

that shit was probably fentanyl