Why is Nietzsche more famous than Hegel or Kant?

Why is Nietzsche more famous than Hegel or Kant?

In your country btw

Attached: 1648507858109.png (778x1024, 947.99K)

Nietzsche is way more contemporary than those other two. And Kant is literally "granny philosophy", I like him, but it is the kind of thing a grandmother would write if she had a phd in philosophy. That is not a bad thing, but imagine the appeal of it nowadays.

Probably because of his name, honestly. How's it pronounced? "Neetch?" or "Neetch Aye?" Anywho, I actually bought Vampire the Masquerade on sale from GOG a few years ago but never bothered to play it. Should I give it a go?

Nietzsche is easy to read. He’s essentially a novelist or poet, giving him broad appeal.
Meanwhile Hegel and Kant write stuff that’s gibberish unless you’re actually trained in philosophy.

Girls who look like this make me rock hard. They're usually also very mentally ill which makes me even harder.

Maybe, it isn't bad, not my favorite RPG, but give it a go if you are into that. Kinda cool game.

Hegel should have died from pneumonia so that NEET Marx wouldn't have any material to work with.

>Hegel
The precursor to Marx
>Kant
Know because of Schopenhauer

SEXO is more popular in my country

Attached: 1648611296358.jpg (680x472, 162.06K)

I have no idea who all of these are.

>sexo with jeanette
now this is a mistake

>girls

Because of edgy narcissistic atheists
>god is dead
>every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood
>if you have a why you can bear any how
>if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you
>There are no facts, only interpretations

etc. etc.

Reject modernity
Embrace tradition

Attached: the_confessions.jpg (782x1200, 715.14K)

Nietzsche is way easier to paraphrase and manipulate for sensational pop philosophy
If you do that withr Kant some German idealist fanboy is going to rip you apart and then some Hegelian witch is going to put a satanic curse on you and the slavoy zizek is going to sniff at you (thats the good part)

have you tried to read hegel? bro

no one of those kants (huehue) is famous and i felt asleep when i tried to read them but shopenhauer is better known imo
source, your mom ass

Edgy teens think hiding their incompetence with apathy is cool.

Yes.
Very nice game.

it's a cosplay from Vampires the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Bloodlines is the best vampire related rpg, imo. World of Darkness is the most "believable" vampire/fantasy IP and bloodlines, though it shows its age, really does it justice

Terese > Venus > Pisha > Yukie = Heather > Jeanette

think she does hegels with her kant?

Attached: 1647046719379.jpg (454x454, 58.18K)

I want to read/understand all three, but it also seems like a pain in the ass and might not be worth it. The categorical imperative sounds lame, but Kant proving that we can never know things-in-themselves sounds interesting, and Hegel's dialectical materialism also sound cool. But the fact that so few people understand these guys seems to clash with their popularity and make me skeptical, as if most only talk about them for the idea of what they are rather than what they actually are.

i'm nietzsche sure

Terese was a boring slut

I like Venus though. She gave me some strong Sabbat vibes.
I think she was to be used as some sort of gateway to the Sabbat if the producers had more time to finish the game

Reject tradition
Embrace the Bronze Age

Attached: 0087BFCD-204A-4256-B664-00367B0E863C.jpg (1200x1846, 197.38K)

[spoiler]It's all just pointless sophistry. You should live by one simple axiom instead--to know, to love, and to serve God.[/spoiler]

Ironic considering Augustus preferred Latin to Greek literature

>Preferred
Augustine pretty much admitted he was illiterate when it came to Greek.