Do People in Your Country Want to Own Homes?

>Canada
>No

Everybody in Canada wants to rent instead of owning a home. Renting is better than having a home of your own. We don't own homes and we're very happy.

Attached: people_don't_want_to_own_homes_everybody_wants_to_rent_instead.png (573x535, 253.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/housingcrisisw/status/1507935998923182082
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricon_Residential
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wasnt aware of this. I thought I wanted a home but I guess I actually prefer to rent

renting is definitely better than owning. the only thing that makes owning worthwhile is that it gives you leverage because the government mandates cheap mortgages.

30 thousand? No fucking way. Even if those were only 500k each that'd be 15 billion worth. Our biggest mega landlord have like 100-200.

it's not an individual it's the CEO of a company that owns a portfolio of investment properties.

Ok that makes way more sense. Still though, 30k under one company, holy hell. Why do you let this happen?

it's a publicly traded company, more investors = more more money to buy properties.

Have house prices dipped in your country? They have here and look set to fall further as interest rates rise. Has your government done anything to curb the massive house price rises?

Digits demand that you name this CEO

Attached: e0fe1c47-98f8-474e-9c38-1f7585ed207c.jpg (620x465, 83.72K)

Attached: rentberg.jpg (1080x917, 153K)

twitter.com/housingcrisisw/status/1507935998923182082

those homes are all in the US lmao

burgercucks BTFO

Who's the based person in the picture?

i think we are still in a sellers market atm overall in the country. housing prices in the country are not a bug, it's a feature. but yes, as interest rates rise the housing market will cool.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricon_Residential

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricon_Residential
>Gary Berman, CEO

>Gary Bettman

Huh have they not risen at all yet? Do you not have big inflation?

I would rather make a secular cult that lives in communal barracks or a hermit in a hole then own some random flat thats gunna become a dilapidated shithole in 20 years anyway

a sellers market means the price has risen user.

You personal home is NOT an investment and more people need to understand this

Kek literally the guy's mindset

You know that shit is propaganda and an awful excuse to say "lmao housing became expensive because me", right?

Kikes treat it as such so we have to level the playing field so we can fight back. It's merely strategic rearrangement of our assets but now they want to price everyone out of homes too