We Asian male diasporas legit have the most stoic minds. If any other demographic had to go through what we go through...

We Asian male diasporas legit have the most stoic minds. If any other demographic had to go through what we go through, they would immediately kill themselves or do a mass shooting. The fact that we have both low depression and low crime rates is miraculous.

Attached: 19C4D0B7-2229-4CD5-AD7F-4C940EEF96FC.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

How does it feel when low-IQ violent, uneducated subhumans make fun of your fellow asians

Where is the Australian flag?

You are not from Asia. You are American and you better start acting like it. Feeling sorry for yourself is not the American way

Attached: 20220329_120528.jpg (770x600, 78.92K)

We also have lot's of asian incels in this country

>asian incels
Do asian incels even exist?

It's true. We're able to withstand levels of sexual ostracisation that would be enough to kill any other type of male.

Attached: 1637078582033.jpg (400x338, 35.57K)

Have you seen the birth rates of Asian countries?

maybe you should leave. The only reason we cater to you is because of globalism, economic trade and cheap labor. In fact that is the only reason the immigration policy shifted from europe to east asia and india.

We were born into this horror. It's not as simple as just leaving. I don't know about OP, but I'm unable to speak Mandarin.

Wypipo know these
when they see you they are stricken with a somber terror like the ancient dacians when they glanced at MARCVS AURELIUS
the sheer stoic force rips them away momentarilly fro mtheir hedonic bliss to face the cold reality

Do you think the average anglo american can ever truly empathize with that?

We are the creators' strongest soldiers.
It is natural that we will always face hardship.
The beautiful thing about asian culture is that they always look up and try their best in life despite all the hardship, they will work in every position available, they do not look down on any job ever, and will always without fail making and saving money; people might take it as greedy, but the truth is they are just care too much for the future generation.
They worked so hard to create a world in which their children wont have to face the same hardship as them.
That is why they are able to endure it all, that is why they wont ever taint their reputation by petty crimes, who would want their children to be sons/daughters of a literal criminal?
Yeah asian just see & like to plan far ahead

>Boo hoo it "sucks" being Asian.
>Shits on those under him once he gets a chance to.
Walk a mile sandals bro.

This. It's time to start forming Asian gangs, buying up land, and taking women. It's the steppe way.

Attached: mongolia _.jpg (680x716, 121.9K)

I say take the Roman/Ancient Chinese pill
Assimilate them all

>seamonkey artist
YWNBES
(You Will Never Be Steppe)

No, women everywhere beg to be fucked by Chinese bvlls because of their tall stature and massive dongs

Sorry... please let me be steppe

Attached: images (23).jpg (388x368, 11.89K)

what do flips think of kazakhs and vice versa?

White people are pretty nice all things considered though