Do you want to find love in Manchuria?

>Wang Mintong (1913-2003), originally known as Princess Wangyan Tongji, a Manchurian noblewoman and a famous beauty of her time. She was said to have wanted to marry the Emperor Puyi, but she never caught his eye and died unmarried at age 90 - ca. 1920's-1930's

Attached: 234.jpg (636x934, 52.71K)

>Not marrying Puyi
She was fortunate.

you could've saved her, bros

but, she wanted to :(

I'm surprised they had double eyelid surgery in the 1920s

Kissing was taboos for Manchus. They were disgusted when they first saw Europeans kissing openly in public.

It was customary for Manchu mother to perform fellatio on their baby sons.

I had no idea manchu women were rabbis

This woman has the exact same face as my classmate. She's a chinky femcel too. Autistic phenotype I guess

time to post your classmate :)
>inb4 arr rook

Puyi married a cutie who looked just like her.

Femcels would rather die alone than marry a lower status male

why don't you make her your gf?

She looks cute, would waifu her and moved to Canada, rather than let her suffers under those 2 maniacs/dictators.
>Manchurian
>Jurchen
>Literal Siberian
>Chinky
you guys are honorary westerners.
I would say Vietnamese look ways chinkier and similar to Han Chinese than the siberian.

>Canada
infested with chinese people, don't know why anyone would willingly go there

>chinese people
That is literally every corner of this world, the chinese are everywhere from the hottest village in Africa to the coldest city of Siberia.
If you can not avoid them, then perhaps, you should try to live along with them (apolitically of course)

there aren't many Chinese people in Taiwan though

That is a good thing.
Taiwanese and Chinese are too different from each other;
One example is that when I was in Japan, they (Chinese tourists) literally argued with the bus driver saying that the bus cost is too high and they also literally climbes over the stair's handrail so they can go to the temple faster & before everyone else. (My Japanese friends just facepalmed)

When I was in Arashiyama with mom and imouto we saw a Chinese tourist throw trash into the bamboo forest
Fuck Chinese people, they are subhumans

based chinks, seething japlets

>based chinks, seething japlets

Attached: 1623677166337.jpg (644x800, 134.87K)

Red China lost status of civilized country when CCP took over ^__^ glorious Corea and China Island is are civilized countrys on earth kekeke

Korea and China are mainland monkey
Taiwan and Japan are civilized island nations

Lmao Korea BTFO

NO! Once, China, Corea, and Japan were all civilized ^__^

Japan receive dirty western bullshits through Americans and became barbaric.
Red China receive dirty western bullshits through communism and also became barbaric.
This leave only Corea and China Island ^__^

South Corea is only legitimate Corea in same way that Republic of China is only legitimate China ^__^ you have descendant of Kong Zi advising your president ^__________^ so glorious.

Your king is a monkey barbarian shit who need castration with hedge clippers kekeke

Puyi was based
From subhuman monarch to based maoist ideologue.

Mao receiving red hot pitchfork up his ass for all eternity kekeke

Squid game