Why do you guys pretend to be more tolerant than other boards when you really just hate white people?

Why do you guys pretend to be more tolerant than other boards when you really just hate white people?

Attached: neutral frog.jpg (238x212, 9.56K)

just call them shitskins, they can never recover

Attached: B41pN7eCcAA4s_U.jpg (250x235, 9.16K)

I just hate Europeans

I'm not racist towards white people. I just hate people from that god forsaken shithole known as Europe. There's a Polish exchange student in my class. Dear god, I want to beat the shit out of him. He's such a punk ass bitch. Fuck that bitch. Just interrupt the professor ONE MORE TIME, I fucking dare you.

I only hate incels

>I'm not racist towards white people. I just hate people from that god forsaken shithole known as Europe. There's a Polish exchange student in my class. Dear god, I want to beat the shit out of him. He's such a punk ass bitch. Fuck that bitch. Just interrupt the professor ONE MORE TIME, I fucking dare you.

Attached: a8f.jpg (480x360, 34.17K)

All other boards don't dicuss races and ethnic groups aside from Any Forums or /his/.

Ja, danke. Gottes Werk.

Pol is less obsessed with race desu. They are more about political events and schizo conspiracy theories

I don't hate anybody, not even on this board where I can see where you're from.
Honestly I don't even imagine the race of the person I'm replying to at all

Ehh, close enough. I'm actually a 320lb brown alcoholic. And I'm in love with my professor and which Mr Pollack man wouldn't bully her during lectures.

Attached: 1481752711203.jpg (720x718, 47.52K)

pol just talks about random shit at this point

Was it that hard for them that Trump lost?

>hate white people
but I don't?
I hate bronw, black, yellow, and red people

die incel

I dislike my life to some degree, which causes me to treat others badly. Sorry frens it's not your fault
Fuck jannies

Post your professor’s ass

I don't hate white people, I just think they're inferior and delusional

We are not white so it is not my problem.

eastern europe bros...

Do the Borat voice at him if you're up for a fight.

i hate white pypo. But I like the white anons on here, they are my bruzzers.

I only hate white people here because white people hate me here and on every other board already.

I'm physically incapable of hating anyone other than myself

Thas rite I hate Ypipol

Inferior to whom?