I purposefully type stupid shit in broken english on Any Forums to make ppl think im mexican to give mexicans a bad name

I purposefully type stupid shit in broken english on Any Forums to make ppl think im mexican to give mexicans a bad name

Does this happenings in u're cunt???

Attached: 1648185763280.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Based

Sweden
Yes

Chicanos write in the most perfect english though.
Try something else.

im Latino and i say latinx to piss off other lations on Any Forums

No, I don't care.

Also, this. I would probably guess that it is some uneducated native speaker. Bilinguals are usually aren't like that, they have to go through a lot of bs to learn a second language.

They probably just think that you're an inbred cleetus
You're not latino you Justin Hernández ass mfer

>though

Attached: 1635238585864.png (856x662, 28.03K)

los chicanos me chupan las bolas y los gringos mi pito sin mutilar

>Justin Hernández ass mfer
im Puerto rican not a chi mexican lol

It adds to the charm. But what actually bothers me is the amount of shizoposting coming from my flag, i don't know if it's VPNs who love to post from my flag or what.

I'd be pretty sad if the THOUGH guy wasn't actually Mexican

>they have to go through a lot of bs to learn a second language
no you dont.

How would you know, you Mr. Monolingual?

I used to type in really broken english on purpose to fit in but then I realized I didnt need to because im basially dyslexic or something

it's don't

To be able to write things down? I still can't even write cursive english properly. I'm not used to it. It is not like I practice it or something, but still, I'm way slower writing cursive in English.

I'll write something, think of a nicer way to write it, and then mindlessly edit both sentences into an incomprehensible mess.
>Mexican flag makes a post
>75% chance it's either the anit-CIA guy or THOUGH

This actually improved mexican's status. This shows that they're macho enough to not bother learning the amerigoblin.language properly

I larp as a chicano and tell white posters that latinas don’t like white guys. It’s so fun.