Being destroyed so amerikkkans can sell expensive gas to Europe

>being destroyed so amerikkkans can sell expensive gas to Europe

Kkkkkk

Attached: 2560px-Outline_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1721, 114.02K)

that's what you get when you're so greedy for gas pipeline fees that you prefer getting nuked over nord stream 2 being built

The USA provoked this to destabilize Russia abd to kill as many Slavic people as possible.

Russia didn't need help from the US to get destabilized

lmao

And Putler almost foiled our evil plan by just not invading but, outsmarted again!

That's why you keep your shitty propaganda here, lol. Hope all your shills like Navalny will be put to death.

>USA provoked
Lol, nah

Commies be like
>lets create a made up meme country from people who speak an autistic dialect of russian with stolen clay as their territory so they support us
Backfired ridiculously

when did amerikkka force putin to invade?
also why didn’t putin invade before western armies could train ukraine for eight years.

The last cope of an imploding country

Checked

When everyone rejects dollar, it's you who is going to implode. Without dollar USA is just Brazil with nukes.

Monke lost, get over it
How are you gonna cope?

That's a bit of stretch you are overdosing on copium. Only China can try toppling great satan not your bankrupt gas station.

Ok. Russia is just Mongolia with nukes already.

Despite its fundamental weaknesses, Russia is a peer-level threat which has overlapping interests in common with the US.
I don't agree with the professional national security faction in the ruling class, I think Russia makes more sense as a partner than an adversary. I wouldn't care if Navalny got Polonium poisoning tomorrow btw.

>I think
but you're wrong, so. . .

Pay in rubles for our gas or starve to death without it.

Attached: abc9bf94-93c.jpg (352x198, 74.31K)

How is it our fault your president went full retard?

Attached: BD8F7C05-0FF0-4389-9465-20921DA56E5B.jpg (262x349, 39.96K)

>Mongolia
Average IQ 107
>Brazil
Average IQ 80
You nailed it, mutt!

Because Putin was installed by the CIA can't you see its so obvious

We built a gas terminal to be able to import gas from any other country. We will pay more yes but we don't need yours Vladdy.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1648607238384.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

why am I wrong

Russia doesn't make sense as an ally because it's not in their outlook. We have incompatible governments. It would be nice if everyone on the planet was our bestest friend but it just isn't possible.

>We will pay more
And become like Brazil. Good luck.
Remind me, why are Arabs ignoring phone calls from Bidet?

Why are you obsessed with Brazil?

You created a nazi russophobic regime at our doorstep.

Arabs are ignoring Biden because Biden stopped supporting them in the Yemen war.
Biden needs to start supporting Arabs against Iran and Yemen again and the oil will flow

Unironically true.

this

Russia wants the parts of Eastern Europe that are under US influence
China wants Siberia
the second that Russia stops being afraid of the US, they will 360 and walk away from China
now, I don't think this is a likely scenario given that Russia's aging will throw it into a warring states-esque anarchy within 5 years

You created Russophobic states everywhere in your vicinity you silly billy

Ukraine was Russia's friend when ruled by Yanukovich.

But the Ukrainians didn't want him no more.
>inb4 CIA. Why couldn't the KGB find support for their guy instead? Because there is none.

>Ukraine was Russia's friend when ruled by [Russian puppet no.35782]

Cuba was America's friend when ruled by Bautista.

>Ukrainians didn't want him no more
That's why the Satanic Whores of Jewmerica needed to orchestrate the coup?
More like, Obama didn't want him no more

I don't recall any satanic whores when Yanukovich dispatched police to shoot demonstrators. Anyway, no one cares what Russia wants. Least of all the Ukes now.

>But the Ukrainians didn't want him no more.
You mean a handful of Kiev trannies with bad tempers? Since when do they represent the entire country?

Attached: 1633192758280.jpg (800x559, 119.5K)