Pakibros

Why does everyone hate us so much?

Attached: AB53D330-53C8-465A-A9AD-91903100DD0C.jpg (629x327, 22.82K)

that guy is an indian larper probably. and its because people are jealous.

I was at best buy (tech store) with my mom the other day and an Indian-looking guy was helping her find a phone.
She said something about him being Indian and he got super pissed and started saying "you curse me"
Turns out he was a paki and it was very awkward. We ended up leaving without buying anything.
Arr rook same.

that pic went viral on Twitter and got thousands of likes, lots of Arabs and Turks and shit in the replies laughing lol

Why are they so hateful to the pakibros?

Attached: turkeypakistan.png (593x706, 100.59K)

I like Pakistanis

I bet if pakis looked like handsome like Germans or some shit, they would welcome this
turks are already hairy and brown on average so they need to disassociate themselves as much as possible from brownoids that are even browner than them
and pakistan is a shithole so pakis have to cope with muh Islamic unity
fucking kek

Link?

kek
in fairness though it'd be pretty weird if some country that was only linked to yours by the same religion and nothing else suddenly starts simping hard for some imaginary brotherhood

because pakis are obsessive creeps. the only reason they like turkey is because they are whiter than them and pakis have a crush on their women.
there's a reason you never see pakis obsessed with equally brown countries like indonesia or bangladesh.

i feel bad for him, we know what its like to have no friends

soon

Attached: 1646045485206.png (503x640, 94.96K)

>the only reason they like turkey is because they are whiter than them and pakis have a crush on their women.
there's a reason you never see pakis obsessed with equally brown countries like indonesia or bangladesh

this is true kek. although let's not pretend brownoids all over the world don't crush on white women including Turks. pakis would simp for white women over turkish women

it's more of an Islam thing, le ummah and the fact that turkey is one of the few Muslim countries that isn't a total shithole like Pakistan

i like mexico, but you need to stop mass killing each other at football matches and cockfights. like wtf bro
>don't crush on white women including Turks
even if true they don't simp over these countries just because they like their women. this is a uniquely paki trait.

It's a good thing that everyone hates Pakistan. I'm a paki and even I hate Pakistan. Its a failed state built on the politics of paranoia and ideological fanaticism. Pakistani foreign policy has been completely bat shit insane since Zia took power. He made Pakistan a force for evil in not only the Muslim world, but the whole world. Pakis like to think of themselves as the protectors of the Muslim world, but they are no better than Timur. I fucking hate that I'm a paki. When people ask what my ethnicity is I say Indian. Inshahallh, the illegitimate bastard states of Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunify with India.

not to hate, but it feels like wishful thinking for you.
I also wish you all the best.

kurds always larp as turks and make hostility between turks and their friends

i love pakistan

Attached: 180726.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

Attached: mfvp0g1tdjp81.png (1080x1080, 286.56K)

This. Youd is surprised how many indians are lurking every which way.
I've unironically started hating turks after this. I get the meme that pakis are obsessed with turks can be unbearingly annoying but its in good heart and they're showing love but Turks with their superiority complexes can be some of the most annoying fucks ever. If a turk shows me love then Ill show him love back, otherwise Im just going to assume the rest are self-obssesed shizos.

I dont even think it has to do with development. I highly doubt any Pakistani knows what Turkey is like, it could be poorer for all they know. What they do know is that it has mmm white women mmm who are supposedly le based Muslim.

>even if true they don't simp over these countries just because they like their women. this is a uniquely paki trait.
they dont though as i just said you retard. they simp over turkey which has less attractive women because of islam. they dont simp random white countries even though the women are better
work on your reading comprehension
nigga all brownoids do this shit

"uniquely paki trait" my ass

look at this board lmfao