"The United States has no right to pretend that it is the guardian of democracy and human rights...

> "The United States has no right to pretend that it is the guardian of democracy and human rights. You are the worst thugs!" Recently, a video of an Indian host scolding American scholars went viral on the Internet.

> In a debate show, American scholar Charles Kupkan asked India to "don't be a wallist" in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. Indian host Anabu Goswami was provoked and retorted: "You are Dealing with India, (we) are a big country, not your satellite country!"

Holy based

Cheerd indiabros

Attached: images (8).jpg (680x340, 21.91K)

India deserves to be crushed by the Chinese

POO

With us (Anglos) or against us.

damn sir

poop

The sir redeemed

Based sirs

Attached: images (11).jpg (458x669, 30.17K)

The seething anglo-mutts

Attached: 1635263303531.png (800x450, 366.95K)

both America and Russia are bad
thirdies do not have the mental capacity to comprehend this

>"You are Dealing with India, (we) are a big country, not your satellite country!"
5 eyes sisters will never ever
recover from this

He only said what was needful to be said.

>Anglo mfs belittle thirdies and then get angry when they don't side with their globofaggotry

Sometimes I really wished post-WW2 we returned to our usual state of being of minding our own business, staying out of world affairs, churning out money and having a good time. Sure the USSR would have installed puppet communist governments all over the World, but really that is not our problem.
Sure we'd be worse off too because the rest of the world would be so poor and we'd have a difficult time trading with out communist friends, but at least I wouldn't have to deal with ungrateful foreigners shitting on my country at every chance they had because they wouldn't have access to the American made internet.

Extremely based

I hate anglos so much it's unreal

Yet one is stronger than the other.
As such, you support whatever hurts the stronger. Westshits scream like bitches when the third world employs real politik

Why did he get so butthurt over a request from a random scholar? Inferiority complex?

>returned to our usual state of being of minding our own business, staying out of world affairs, churning out money and having a good time
Dumbass. Please stop embarrassing our education system with your nonsense

Indians outnumber us 4 to 1 and no doubt we would trash them in a war. The brits did it with even worse odds

>but at least I wouldn't have to deal with ungrateful foreigners shitting on my country at every chance
What is it you think they should be grateful for?

Based India

I hate america so much it's unreal

1870-1929 unprecedented growth.
1929-1941 great depression (still largest economy though)
Obviously WW2 got us out of the recession. And prior to that we seldom took part in world affairs, at least not nearly to the extend we did following WW2. That's just an objective fact I'm not sure what your arguing

>Sometimes I really wished post-WW2 we returned to our usual state of being of minding our own business, staying out of world affairs, churning out money and having a good time.
This never happened.

Fuck it

We were gonna save you from the Chinks and the Pakis but now it's off

Go ask your crumbling slavic shithole buttbuddies for help

Not him but the Marshall plan for one, if anything.

Without the US maintaining an overwhelming military force and literally rebuilding Europe through the Marshall plan and keeping the inferior world power -- the USSR -- in check. South Korea is also pretty grateful.
We then preceded to bankrupt with the USSR as they attempted in vain to maintain military parity with the US
And the whole time, the period with the US as the global superpower -- Pax Americana -- has been by far the most peaceful and prosperous period in human history.
You are literally on an American website, using American technology such as the internet, likely on an American computer that is running on a NVIDIA or AMD processor etc.

Based tamil bvlls btfoing angloids again

Pax Americana is also the gayest time ever, I'd rather go back to international anarchy.

...because we literally spent all of that time conquering the Americas and forcing everyone to submit to our rule from the Native Americans to the Latinos

FFS we even stole the Philippines and Hawaii and Guam

N-notice me Russia Sempai!!

>has been by far the most peaceful and prosperous period in human history.
I wonder which parts of the world you're currently talking about.
It's very easy to judge it through the prism of european/american worldview.
I wouldn't say these 30 years were prosperous for me personally. And i think it's cause of you.

Just like Russia thrashed the Ukrainians? Just like we thrashed the Afghans? Indians couldn't even conquer themselves, Turkic warlords collapsed within a few decades to a few centuries even with lots of decentralization and only holding the entire peninsula for a few decades, and the Brits only managed to hold the place by treating most of it as the private land of local landlords and just skimming off the top.

An Indian invasion would be Afghanistanx1000 and UkraineX100
did you forget that the monroe doctrine was in full effect for most of the 19th century

the conquering of Hawaii + buying Alaska + intervening in the Mexican Civil War to get Texas + intervening in the French invasion of Mexico + invading the Philippines + invading Cuba was just a few things we did before WW1

What about South America? Afghanistan? Iran? Iraq? Syria?
People hate your infantile and cancerous culture and politics yet you seem to think they should accept this because of the internet? And you say this without a hint of irony. lmao

Were we nearly as involved in world affairs before as we were following WW2? Just answer that.
We were pretty much just another world power doing our own thing which involved some colonialism such was what you mentioned. Not the world leader and police force.

I'd be inclined to agree if it wasn't for the fact that India still has a caste system so let's not pretend that they're any better than the US. Don't throw rocks in a glass house, etc etc.

It's cute when thirdies get all nationalistic and think they can stand up to the anglosphere. I like to remember this and chuckle when I see that all the cleaners in my city are Indians. If India was so great they wouldn't debase themselves by immigrating to the anglosphere and working on the lowest level of jobs.

Thirdies forget that they exist only because we let them.

Attached: 5f5ed7c4880a5e84657459e222bc387b.jpg (900x602, 131.42K)

Good morning sirs

Indians basically suck off any nation that is nice to them in passing, it doesn't take much to sway them politically it seems like they are starving for recognition

The world as a whole. The US has not been faultless at alll; we've certaintly played a major role in some countries instabilities. We've done our fair share of fucked up shit. But compare that to the constant wars under colonial powers or the eras before with constant wars between nations. Right now, and the period of American hegemony is by such a huge margin the most peaceful period in human history theist has also been supported by the greatest rise in living standards, science, technology etc.

>has also been supported by the greatest rise in living standards, science, technology etc.
Like i said, not here.
If ther is way to replace your hegemony with our hegemony and if it requires war, it's a good option i think.

Or maybe it's because nukes were invented around the same time America became a superpower?

Maybe leaders suck sometimes or are in power too long or too powerful. shit turns into an oligarchy lacking of any true free market because of gross corruption, greed, and repression of creativity. So shit turns into insane proganda mega projects and super weapon bullshit that dont work while everything else into pure shit. I mean pure shit. Bad water, bad soil, bad air, shortages, fuck ups on shipping and power. Just utter shit.
Sometimes.
Checks and balances are good.

In my opinion, both China and India should join the special operation against the American-backed Nazis in Ukraine

You can't even beat Ukrainian civilians. In fact, you're bleeding so many numbers its been a massive fucking embarrassment. You would NEVER win against the US or NATO. TIme to give up the nationalistic delusions that Russia is powerful. You're a weak posturing nation led by a coward who threatens nuclear war if he doesn't get what he wants.

This dude is literally a Pajeet Sean Hannity

Battling an insurgency is not the same as conquering a sniveling underdeveloped country like India
All of those things we did in the early 1800s were completely justified and you won't get it out of me why you great dumb git

Of course he is Western educated too.

Duh. He even says thugs lol. Hes selling snake oil hate speech to retards.

My point is that i want to live better at your expense and i think any action towards this goal is justified. I don't care if every australian was turned into a slave and worked 24 hour shifts on a factory like people in bangladesh.
In fact i think that it's your turn to turn into bangladesh.