DUDE LEARN TO CODE

>DUDE LEARN TO CODE
is this often said in your country?

Attached: download (15).png (221x240, 22.03K)

I did learn to code.

Attached: file.png (680x555, 254.65K)

I learned about 10 lines of C# code to make a simple block game in unity

C++ is a terrible language written by a psychotic dutchmonkey. Learn C or Rust instead.

Well, not anymore!

>psychotic dutchmonkey
kek still a better language than java or python

Coding is so fucking boring I don't think I could study it for longer than 10 minutes

What is Any Forums's favorite coding /lang/?

Java is just interpreted C++ and Python isn't even a real language.

Anyone who isnt coding in javascript is either a monkey, someone who does it for fun or a game developer.

who gives a shit
the only reason to learn code is to make money, it's like saying what's your favorite wrench or hammer or something

they are tools

I make 120k a year as a programmer at a large financial institution and there's not much to say more than this post. Anyone with a favorite language is a tranny. You never hear construction workers talking about their favorite tools because they're not autistic.

The absolute state of soydevs.

I fucking love Lua, and it's not because it is brazilian, the syntax is charming and any dumbass who spergs about muh 1-index arrays is wrong

?
cope
tell me another language that can do ANYTHING

Yeah. I own a group of retards coding and doing shit for me. I get them jobs online or offline and take 70% of their income. They even rent my small apartment.

Kek based

mine are dewalt

I wanna learn2code.
What's the best language for statistics work?

DUDE CODE DUDE CODE

Attached: download (14).png (224x240, 10.97K)

WAY too often
people think this was the USA
in any other country it's no worth it

Attached: average-developers-salaries-worldwide-daxx20220105.png (1112x839, 1.15M)

i have one complaint with the syntax since i do "opening brace on its own line" in other languages
it doesn't look consistently good in lua

Attached: Untitled.png (900x900, 38.68K)