OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20220329_173047.jpg (1080x1534, 380.02K)

uhhhh monkeybros is this real?
how do you get blown out by a country right next to you?

You dont the IQ to understand, Russia did a great job of throwing bodies to the Ukrainian meat grinder. Which wasted their ammo. Literally 5D chess

Do they even acknowledge any other reality besides what's shown on their state funded media?

All part of God-Emperor Trump's plan.

Biden did that. Drumpf would've let Russia steamroll Ukraine.

Ugh vi lost ukraine won i kneel ukrainaĆ aaa

Chechens couldn't beat this

Attached: 1646253767545.jpg (802x960, 120.77K)

They're just going to try again in a year or two.

Ukraine loses Crimea and Donbass forever.

Nah lol it's a fake news article don't take it seriously

Putin is now on uncertain footing in terms of his political life with this half-victory/half-loss, but he did achieve what he had said are his most important geopolitical goals since 2008: keeping U.S. missiles out of Ukraine, keeping Ukraine out of NATO, and securing Russian naval bases on the Black Sea (i.e. no American interferences on the movements of Russian navy vessels).

The only thing now is that whether he can sell to Russians that all those were worth the hardship in the daily live of ordinary people the sanctions have brought about.

Your guy literally said that during press conference, retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330_025428.jpg (1080x1467, 455.75K)

Cause everything a talking head says is truth
Nah we're gonna continue blocking kiev and killing hohols, sorry

>"increase mutual trust for future negotiations to agree and sign a peace deal with [a murderous, fascistic, neo-Nazi regime of drug addicts]"
Z-bros... I don't feel so good.

Attached: 1646996788319.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

I thought Ukraine doesn't have domestic illicit drug industry because it can't compete with the economy of the scale of the Russian mafia drug production.

blink twice if the spetsnaz is pointing a gun at you right now

>russia says
I believe it when I see it.

Nooo, don't give in to the Nazi's!!

Then why didn't Putin invade while Trump was still in power? Why would he wait for the literal worst possible situation to invade?

Why are you seething so hard lmao? I thought Russia is always lying?

You're the one who seem upset, friend.

Attached: 1647449800696.png (600x663, 372.02K)

Perhaps Putin thought he could convince Trump to not let Ukraine join NATO or install American missiles in Ukraine? Once Biden came in, the State Department neocons like Victoria Nuland were back in charge and pushing for confrontation against Russia using Ukraine.

Presumably for reasons not pertaining to Trump.