I am french, I love anglos. Not just "love" as for SEX, but I love anglos cause they make everything better...

I am french, I love anglos. Not just "love" as for SEX, but I love anglos cause they make everything better, they contribute to so much and create only perfect functioning nations that inspire and make everyone move there. I dont care about the past or what an anglo think about me or my country. Its just the truth. I know some anglos will see this thread as theyre living on every continent now

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 75.31K)

Monumentally based post. My biggest regret is to be only the bastard son of England and not a full fledged one

Teeth too white. Needs to be more rotten

Just remember that NO ONE will ever genuinely say this about French people. There's a reason for that

I prefer France.

>the bastard son of England
What did he mean by this?

they built nice colonies but uk itself is meh

We were created by them as a buffer state, but they abandoned us; our moorish Spanish DNA was not good enough. At least we are the best shithole in shitholemerica

I need to go get the fucking story straight on South American national borders and how they evolved from crown colonies to their present state. Too much of this stuff I feel like I should know but don't.

Uruguay is unironically the only latam country that isnt full of schizos larpers the most surprising thing is that actually most uruguyans are actual white people for a majority unlike argentinians who are mostly mestizos

Did you know Brazil robbed Amazon of Ecuador? Kek

Was the portuguese Captain Pedro Teixeira, that go down a River to Quito, made people celebrate, and when he just get out, he proclaimed anything 6000km of the Belém city

>Belém city, as Brazilian land

Alright, I'm going to get serious here. The moorish Spaniard thing I said above was ironical, but not untrue: I don't actually believe we are a white country, I have even heard stories of Spaniards and French's who cannot pass as locals in countries like Germany or the US, and it doesn't really bug me.

It does make me butthurt the fact that we could have been a British colony, as it's obvious they are all successful

But was not directlly Britain, the bongs used our crown to separate Uruguay of rest of Plata

Honestly I wouldnt even care to be a british colony. I am so demoralised about politics and nationalism that Id take comfort and way of life over muh culture and heritage

Literally the only reason I would like to be a colony is because our GDP would maybe be twice as high. I agree with you that nationalism and heritage stuff doesn't really do much to a person's happiness

Sorry I misinterpreted your comment, I'm dumb, literally repeated what you said

I am American, I love anglos. Not just "love" as for SEX (but absolutely that too pls fuck me), but I love anglos cause they make everything better, they contribute to so much and create only perfect functioning nations that inspire and make everyone move there. I dont care about the past or what an anglo think about me or my country. Its just the truth. I know some anglos will see this thread as theyre living on every continent now.

I regularly have sexual fantasies involving Anglos, I crave nothing more than to have an anglo defile every part of my body with his seed. I want to be mocked for my mixed ancestry and be reduced to a mere sexual object for an Anglo Bvll. I can't cum to anything but a Big British Cock. I want to be fucked so fucking bad but I live in rural Midwest and there's just autistic Germans here

Its ok im tired as shit rn I didnt understand too lmao im going to sleep cause ill just start schizo posting

Vgh imagine British Plataland with the capital of Mountborough

Have a more common term anglo:
River Plate

Based and Anglopilled