Weed

What's Any Forums's opinion on weed, pot, grass, marijuana, whatever you want to call it? It's legality, effects, benefits and consequences, experiences with it, uses outside of smoking, ect. Do you smoke it? Would you if it was legal where you live?

Attached: weed-words-20-words-to-expand-your-cannabis-vocabulary.jpg (2121x1414, 498.22K)

I love it and I miss it.
t. quit two years ago, probably going to jump jobs so can't relapse. I wouldn't know where to find it in this State anyway.

i want one but can’t find it

It's superior to alcohol, but getting intoxicated on anything I doubt is good for your brain or body in the long run. Too much of anything can be a bad thing and it's not the gift from God that stoners like to claim it is, but you do you.
Hemp paper is also easier and better for the environment than cutting down trees.

duterte kpop pack

Attached: 1648597970772.jpg (3000x4000, 1.68M)

it's legal in my state (Illinois). it's enjoyable as a treat every so often but it should be used in moderation just like alcohol

Any kind of smoke is bad for your lungs, there are healthier ways of injesting it. I vape my dry herb and then use the residue in edibles.
It used to be very common in both my country and the world but it was outlawed for bullshit reasons. Seems like people are starting to pull their heads out of their asses nowadays with the rediscovery of its health benefits.

it makes me dizzy not recommend

Last time I smoked it started off as a fine experience, i was listening to music and stuff but then one thing led to another and I started looking at violent horror movies and related content which normally doesn't bother me, but while I was stoned it was a fucking nightmare and I couldn't stop watching/reading it. On top of that I had horrible brain fog all day the next day. Haven't had any since.

I've never had it. Stoners are annoying and it smells like shit but I don't see any reason why it should remain illegal.

I've become a schizophrenic and all my old friends paranoid fucks, so my experiences are pretty bad.
(though i used to take a lot of aphetamines and other shit aswell)
People who claim that its healthy, and "LESS DAMAGING THAN ALCOHOL" make me sick

i would legitimately apply for medicinal marijuana
technically it is legal here but not prescribed and pharmacies don't stock it
>stabilizes my mood
>gets rid of my nightly nightmares
>can actually fall asleep at a normal time

i like it but a little too much,i need to take a break from it before i get chs

dont do drugs kids

Attached: Download (11).jpg (183x275, 10.41K)

I'm convinced I'm addicted to it, but it feels so less worse than alcohol an tobacco.
If anything I can only feel the psychological withdraw, compared to what I felt when cutting on alcohol

Also I'd really like a joint rn

That's some dogshit looking bud

I stopped using it after it got legal here. Serious. We had cheapy weed that was fun and relaxing, but all the new stuff is too strong. I don't like it at all.

nope i'm only alcoholic

Based

That's why you don't smoke as much

If it was more easily available and cheaper here I would smoke every day. But well it isn't so I abuse alcohol instead haha.

Don't be racist against gooks.

Say.. if you’re not going to use those amps.. can I have em?