“Ok”
>I am Korean-American
“Ok”
>I am Cuban-American
“Ok”
>I am Chinese-American
“Ok”
>I am Irish-American or Italian-American
“STOP FUCKING LARPING AMERIMUTT FAT SHARTER KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY!!!!”

Why is there so much hatred against Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans? Why are we not valid? Is it because the media portrayed us as criminals? That doesn’t seem fair.

Attached: A03E1F4D-9E1D-4A80-AAD5-4AB38EA1E854.jpg (1082x633, 478.91K)

>>I am German-American
this is me kek
who here /minnesota/

STOP FUCKING LARPING AMERIMUTT FAT SHARTER KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY!!!!

Your "europeaness" is included in the american part. Mutt

>t. Ngbonga

you are unitedstatesian
LARPing as other nationalities is pathetic

yes, one kebab please easy on the sauce

German, English, Irish, Scottish and Italian only makes sense if it's the first generation and perhaps the second generation
Most Americans claiming to be those things are well beyond first or second generations i.e they weren't born in those countries nor were their parents

Hell yah! You tell him, Wanderson!

>wan kebab prease put saucs nao

What is up, Hassan? Two kebabs of bacon and carrots, with babaganoush, without much salt, please...

>t. Quyndarius

>I am German-American
“STOP FUCKING LARPING AMERIMUTT FAT SHARTER KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY!!!!”
>I am Filipino-American
>I am African-American
>I am Mexican-American
>I am English-American
>I am Jewish-American
>I am Polish-American
>I am Korean-American
>I am Cuban-American
>I am Chinese-American
>I am Irish-American or Italian-American

You are American

Attached: images - 2022-03-29T175510.663.jpg (554x554, 19.04K)

>What is up, Hassan? Two kebabs of bacon and carrots, with babaganoush, without much salt, please...

Attached: 1000_F_126313801_dC7YjAh5qdVX9lUFF2Nulqov6bq0q96K.jpg (1000x563, 279.39K)

Just say you're American you fucks. No one here says they are "Bolivian-Argentinian" or "Korean-Argentinian"

>I am African-American
"watch out or you may become a hashtag"

How are Peruvians with Chinese ancestry seen in Peru?
Are they just 'Peruvians'?
What about Japanese?

>noooo be like us!!!! be just like our shithole that defaults every other week!!!!

>why yes I am Haitian-German-Japanese-Italian Argentinian

Attached: BFC9BC2F-279B-4811-8DCE-C6C896CA348A.jpg (201x251, 4.95K)

Just peruvians, stop of autism, Americas are a mutt land. Imagine how so cringe is stop the Senor Juan, that was drinking Inka-Cola, to made autisms about his ethnicy?

Once they leave your shit hole and enter the First World they will have to pick a side; no such thing as a Korean-Argentinian. Argies are a light brown race of people.

on the internet the hatred is justified, in RL if you actually manage to interact with your native culture you'd probably receive a positive reaction

I'm Spanish-Portuguese-Italin-Afro brazilian, and I just talk about my nationality: brazilian

Well I'd prefer it being about ethnicity compared to it being about race like you guys do

>Italian-American

Attached: eyy.jpg (2000x1333, 388.98K)

>Italian
Fix.

because it's generally people with 25% italian/irish dna larping as full native in cringe manner