Uncontrolled migration

>uncontrolled migration
>full of brown people
>the government's main function is extracting money from the people
>low wages
It's time to classify Germany as a third world country

Attached: average-developers-salaries-worldwide-daxx20220105.png (1112x839, 1.15M)

>software developer

who cares. post plumber salaries or bus driver or something.

You should be glad germans are allowed to exist

After WW2 all your race of evil albino niggers should had been sterelized

This
Its good that they have USSR monuments all over their capital to remind them who's in charge

Attached: 469AA89C-FDB5-4594-B9D5-0812115884BF.jpg (1125x1503, 1.03M)

and yet you all keep voting for it
-burger

>job in sweden
>30k/mo
>10k straight to tax
>10k to rent/75 year mortgage
>8k to basic needs
>2k left over to save at 0% interest
>no freedom whatsoever, gov takes your money hoping you die before pension age at 62
wow what a truly blessed society

The same trend will generally be true for any skilled jobs.

I voted for AfD locally and FDP on the federal level

I think the average is about 27k after tax and 10k for rent is way too much. If you pay that much you probably live with someone else splitting it in half

>haha skilled professions? post unskilled ones!
retard

Then move there retard

Both of those are skilled jobs and at least as important as software development for society

Why do you post this all the time? Just try to get a job in America retard. It should be easy as shit for you europoors.

>t. Junior dev

>JUST MOVE BRO!!!
only top 5% can do that

OUTSOURCED.COM

Won’t know unless you try. I’d rather have you fags coming here to take muh jobs than brown pipo

Hes a mentally ill university dropout
All you need is letter of offer to get a work visa, not that hard

>yeah just move! it's that simple
Give me a passport and I burn my German one

If you don't work with your head you're unskilled
Anyway, here's your data. Further derail my thread please.

Attached: busfahrer.png (1494x902, 296.87K)

>It should be easy as shit for you
Yes, it should be. But it isn't. Here's the H1B process broken down

I got a master degree and earn more than 95% of posters on this board outside the USA

Attached: H1B.png (1044x518, 694.88K)

> All you need is letter of offer to get a work visa
employer needs to prove to amerikkkan government that he can't find a suitable worker in US so he has a reason to import someone

now explain to me mr genius how the fuck can you not find a skilled laborer in 340 mil country with most advanced IT in the world?

This has to be post-tax? Average bus driver salary in Sweden is 35k€ pre-tax and that's a terrible salary

Bothers me good educated Germans like you have a harder time migrating here than M*xicans with no redeeming qualities.

No that's pretax

Those salaries are poverty-tier

>Hes a mentally ill university dropout
I figured he was something along those lines. He posts this shit like every day. He doesn’t necessarily need a degree to get a job here if he’s good at programming. I don’t have a degree but I got a job working as a developer.
You’re German dude. You have a better chance of getting over here than the majority of people that want to come here. If you really want to live here, you need to do a little work. Stop being a demoralized faggot, grow some balls, and do what you need to do. Mexicans only have it easy because they can simply just walk across the border

See