Well I've been doing some research and I think Im going back to the land of my grandparents...

Well I've been doing some research and I think Im going back to the land of my grandparents. I've been living in london for the past 7 years and honestly it was way too expensive. It seems that this places ticks all the boxes: affordable housing, low unemployment and nice quality of life, is there anything I'm missing? what's the caveat? Is it boring? I've heard that it rains a lot but it cannot rain more than London or at least it won't be as cloudy.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 6.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?=ii0d6x7mNxo&ab_channel=MASOFENT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well you clearly arent posting from london for one

Stop being racist chud, he identifies as a white man living in London.

>is there anything I'm missing? what's the caveat?
it's fucking galicia, they're all depressed
>Is it boring?
they solve this by having plenty of cocaine, their president is bros with drug dealers
>I've heard that it rains a lot but it cannot rain more than London or at least it won't be as cloudy.
it does rain pretty much everyday there

Attached: 1364668018_534577_1364669156_album_normal.jpg (980x656, 84.18K)

Yeah, forgot to mention I moved here temporarily to visit my family. I left London a few months back. I was mentally tired of that city

>is there anything I'm missing?
El clima es tan malo como en Londres y los gallegos son paletos extremos como los españoles del Resident Evil IV.

También hay muchos vagabundos y con excepción de cuatro ciudades Galicia es muy fea y llana, la calidad de vida no es buena. Yo que tú me iría a otro lugar habitable.

>it's fucking galicia, they're all depressed
that's based tho

galicia is a shithole, after all galicians and italians ruined argentina

as always this flag can't contain himself from doing the saudade larping, go migrate to some shithole french banlieue already

>they're all depressed
why would they be happy? they dont even speak their language anymore

They do tho.

>as always this flag can't contain himself from doing the saudade larping
Yeah true I just couldn't contain myself

lmfao

proxy mixup

youtube.com/watch?=ii0d6x7mNxo&ab_channel=MASOFENT

Kek, i can believe that, but still they can't be worse than catalufos. I mean when I was living in barcelona they were the most unbearable, arrogant pricks I've ever met. Galicians strike me as more humble and down to earth. I mean my grandparents were galician and they were ok human beings

Don't worry, we love you either way

Galicia is the backward region of Spain, due to its isolation. It is still better than shit hole Argentina.

>Galicia is the backward region of Spain
Not really, it is Extremadura followed by another southern regions.

It was a hindred years ago, nowadays it's mostly ok other than some post industrial shitholes and some literal who backward villages in the mountains.

>nu-galician
might as well start speaking in spanish

Extremadura sounds lewd

They do, they somewhat stopped speaking galician because it was seen as something only low class rural tards did

It usually rains a lot in winter but summers here can get really hot, we have good beaches also.
Honestly It's a very comfy region with lot's of old and calm people, If you're young the cities can be really dynamic too though, and Santiago is always full of foreign tourists.
I don't know what the other spaniards here have against galicia but don't mind them.

gallegos get very mad if you pinch them a bit but also because like 10% of them are absurdly retarded and annoying like basques or catalufos but while not having any of the conditions that give them the reason to brag

You're not galician, you are portuguese.
Galicians and portuguese are the same but effectively galicians got buckbroken by castille