Reading q&a on islamic rules made me realize that pretty much all kinds of modern jobs are somehow banned in islam

Reading q&a on islamic rules made me realize that pretty much all kinds of modern jobs are somehow banned in islam

islamqa.info/en/answers/343590/what-is-the-ruling-on-working-in-a-job-that-carries-out-video-identification

islamqa.info/en/answers/350084/what-is-the-ruling-on-working-to-restore-network-equipment-routers-for-a-company-that-uses-them-for-the-lottery

islamqa.info/en/answers/391667/is-it-haram-to-make-money-via-white-sands-app

islamqa.info/en/answers/220779/questions-about-developing-game-apps

How can Muslims even function in the modern world? Apparently all they are permitted to do is simple tasks like being a farmer, craftsman or shop seller because pretty much everything "modern" somehow involves some haraam content.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)

luckily they can't or won't read so they'll never be aware of it

fake and gay thats the gay islam not the true based islam

>islamqa
Only absolute schizos take their fatwas from there?

looks like it's the most popular site with fatwas on the internet, at least the English-language part

why do you think their fatwas are wrong?

what's the true based islam?

weren't medieval Muslims actually rather progressive for their times? weird how things have changed, I'm pretty sure if the Prophet lived today he wouldn't be as strict as the people who interpret the reality of 21st century through the words of a book written 1400 years ago are

Because the centers of medieval Islam were Turkey and Persia

>weren't medieval Muslims actually rather progressive for their times?
no. not at all. this is just westoids making up shit partly out of a need to disparage and lower themselves to (in their own minds) make other peoples equal, party out a dogmatic sentiment of muslims r gud bois, partly out of old orientalism.

it was only in the late medieval era, but in early medieval, when islam peaked culturally, it was mostly Arabs

uhhh based? least civilized places will end up winning in the end because demographics of developed places are going down the shitter

>Only absolute schizos
Or simply those that are looking for a reason not do shit. I would imagine at least a third of iq's reader-base being located in gayrop.

I love that website, I've been searching up rulings on islamqa for the last 5 years

>weren't medieval Muslims actually rather progressive for their times?
No. Most of the scientists and thinkers of the "islamic golden age" were accused of being apostates at some point and a lot had to flee in exile at some point.

dont you guys have a shura council in Australia?
i looked it up and theres one in Victoria

You do realize that most of those questions were about interest? It is prohibited in Islam.

He's a slav common sense and reasoning is beyond him

No idea sorry, I'm not muslim

desu , most english based islam article are either radical or very liberal. it's very different from the basic consensus here in my country.

that's why it's important to give them generous unemployment benefits

Every ancient religion has changed the narrative to fit the modern world. Muslims will do the same.

We only used fatwas officially published by the Islamic Affair Ministry, endorsed by the YDP Agong Sultan.