/brit/

West London edition

Attached: 1648334418354.jpg (474x668, 113.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/properties/121232651
youtube.com/watch?v=JeyM6YZ9kM0
rightmove.co.uk/properties/97872269#/?channel=RES_BUY
rightmove.co.uk/properties/119678009#/?channel=RES_BUY
rightmove.co.uk/properties/120447308#/?channel=RES_BUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1647172540503.jpg (650x666, 214.29K)

Someone's dying lord

anime

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 175503.png (351x573, 254.15K)

waterberg down the hatchstein

This nigga eatin' beans

on toast no less

Just the humble 5 (five) for me on this week's University Challenge
Thought it was a very good battle - Edinburgh a strong team, but that Hutchinson fellow is an absolute machine
Lucky students to be taught by somebody as brainful as him desu, but surely he could have gone into a more worthwhile profession than teaching with a noggin like that

Attached: 1647592244573.png (623x773, 676.04K)

Didn't realize you could even get fat on a Vegan diet unless it's all the oils/carbs doing it from the plant based food

i am tired of dating narcissistic women in my early 20's

Attached: 1648326616331.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

corrrrrrr

>Antonio "El Gaucho" Rivero was a gaucho known for his leading role in the Port Louis Murders of 26 August 1833, in which five prominent members of the settlement of Port Louis on the Falkland Islands were murdered.

>In Argentine revisionist historiography and public consciousness, Rivero is viewed as a patriotic hero who rebelled against British authority. However, academic historians both in Argentina and abroad agree that Rivero's actions were not motivated by patriotism, but by disputes over pay and working conditions with the representatives of Louis Vernet, the former Argentine Political and Military Commander of the islands.

>Rivero's place of birth, like almost all other details of his life outside the events of 1833–1834, is unknown.

>The circumstances of Rivero's death are unknown.

>Rivero has acquired the status of a folk hero in Argentina, where he is portrayed as leading a rebellion against British rule. However, Rivero and his associates were responsible for massacring five individuals of various nationalities, all employees of Louis Vernet with close links to the United Provinces of the Rio de la Plata.

>The initial British plans for the Falklands were based on the perpetuation of Vernet's settlement, backed by an annual visit by a warship. This was the standard practice of maintaining a settlement with the minimum of expense. Thus, there was no British presence in the islands at the time of the Port Louis murders. A direct result of the murders was the installation of a permanent British Government presence.

>In 2015, a new banknote was issued by the Argentine government themed on the Falkland Islands. In the reverse, Antonio Rivero is depicted on a horse flying the flag of Argentina.

Argies SERIOUSLY celebrate a man who they know nothing about apart from that he murdered a bunch of people with close connections to Argentina, and led to a permanent British presence in the Falklands.

He's on their money. For a massacre.

Attached: 50-pesos-banknote-falkland-islands-islas-malvinas-antonio-rivero-argentina-PWD1F0.jpg (1300x1087, 730.85K)

Based.

Attached: 1381838487868.png (300x350, 93.91K)

Any LReM man in?

Just want to live in Clapham and enjoy carefree weekends shagging dumb middle-class bints, but I guess the relentless march of ageing comes to us all and at 29 I should move on from that sort of thing

The UK stands with Vladimir Putin and the Russian people

Chances of me reading that magnum opus?

it's more like:
>ohhh i just fancied a cheat day deee ladd.. fresh start the morra

Isn't clapham full of jews though?

36 and still look 26
see 26 year olds who look 46

sad

prefer not to say

>tfw no west londoner gf

Attached: 1632512790495.jpg (960x1200, 288.32K)

thinking about the time my mate tricked me into thinking I had syphillis

proof

only got 59gb left on me hard drive

Prince Andrew and now the Prince of Bel Air, wtf is going on

Ktim

Attached: 1646782387704.webm (640x470, 2.96M)

me on the bus to fulham after seeing this

Attached: 1444517902228.jpg (1920x2560, 895.53K)

Rentboys

>helloo...
>poo express?

Attached: 1647625881347.jpg (1024x723, 59.76K)

Can't stop seeing the face in the window now that somebody pointed it out.

>see 26 year olds who look 46
ktim
also log off grandad

No, it's full of Exeter graduates (me) and Aussies (not me)

Fulham Poo
Bus Stopping

the travellers disease, as it were

What are the best preserved medieval towns in Britain?

Also why do Scottish cities have so many gray and black buildings? It has a lot of sovl.

Attached: old town edinburgh.jpg (700x848, 113.28K)

aha yea exactly

Well I'm not French so no

it's insane the body heat i give off
hold a chocolate in my hands and i get melted chocolate residue almost within the minute
metabolismberg in high alert

You will shit bricks

After decades of biodiversity decline, civilization stands on the precipice of a "ghastly future," scientists warn.

"The scale of the threats are so great they're difficult even for experts," the researchers, led by Corey Bradshaw from Flinders University in Australia, explained. "The mainstream isn't grasping the magnitude of this loss, despite the steady unraveling of human civilization."

According to the team the central causes are unsustainable consumption driven by economic inequality, and the pursuit of profitability at the expense of all else.

Biodiversity loss can be traced back 11,000 years to the start of agriculture, but the problem has accelerated in recent centuries to the extent that the reality of a sixth major extinction is now undeniable.

This expanding human footprint is expected to accelerate food insecurity, biodiversity decline, pollution, socio-economic inequality, and war.

"This ecological overshoot is enabled by fossil fuels, which have decoupled human demand from biological regeneration."

Despite all being scientific knowledge, human life continues as if it weren't, the researchers say.

"Stopping biodiversity loss isn't among any country's priorities, trailing far behind concerns such as inflation and maintaining economic growth. Humanity's running a Ponzi scheme which robs future generations to boost incomes in the short term. Even the World Economic Forum now recognizes biodiversity loss as a threat to the economy."

Even climate change appears too difficult to contend with, with continued failures by nations to effectively reduce their emissions or set effective targets.

Against this grim backdrop, nations are increasingly embracing right-wing leaders with anti-environment agendas that only intensify existing pressures.

In the long term, the authors say we are looking at a "ghastly future of mass extinction, plummeting life-expectancy, unassailable economic inequality, mass migrations, and resource conflicts."

Attached: 1605396403603.jpg (503x503, 32.08K)

23 and look like a 30 year old male (in a handsome way)

Chances of me reading that operetta?

more like you need to put the chocolate down you fat cunt

was just saying this out loud to myself in between screaming the N word

new fifa character

Attached: 1647670415310.png (863x1017, 830.24K)

if the future is THAT grim then honestly why don't people just start killing themselves en masse? why don't all these climate scientists just blow their brains out right now? they all seem to believe the world is ending within our lifetimes, so why live? what's the point in living or doing anything at all if the world is ending? i honestly don't understand.

need to sex a woman

What's the Deano version of Veganism like, just order Chinese but only have the chips and rice?

Attached: Deano and the missus.png (1590x1212, 1.42M)

6'2 and 70kg lol if anything i could do with more chocolate

>What are the best preserved medieval towns in Britain?
For villages which are almost completely preserved, it would probably be the ones in the Cotswolds or in some parts of the rural north. Stamford in Lincolnshire another one that springs to mind.

For cities, it's a little more difficult because not so many are very well preserved (i.e., it's a mix between medieval buildings and modern shit). You've obviously got Oxford and Cambridge (I think the latter is better preserved in the centre), then the likes of Bath and York too

>Also why do Scottish cities have so many gray and black buildings?

Not 100% sure but I'd imagine that it's to do with the type of rock that is natural to the nearby regions. That's what gives lots of places in the UK a distinct character

haha yeah mate?
*slowly backs away*

thread has suddenly got incredibly boring.

listening to champs elysees song

The land that Putin took off the Ukraine is the size of Britain

Attached: 1648525167503.gif (320x240, 244.27K)

the earths climate has always been changing
humanity could be doing with a reality check anyway

zilch?

>oreos are vegan innit
>ordering maccas? get me a mcplant, sound mate

Z

why does it always rain on me

because climate scientists have some ability to try to change it for the better i suspect
on the other hand, normal people are too invested in their every day lives to care too much about the future

mark my words: in 50 years time the earth will be a desolate hell hole

sorry mate i'll post again in a sec

just done a spot of heeming

oi gaz check out me new adidas trakkie
just got it from jd fuckin bargain lad
yessss lad
sweeeeet

something sinister about all this meat alternative stuff

wanking over images of my gf stretching her pink pussy to various degrees

heard this song during the wes anderson choo choo train pajeet movie

Cop or not cop?
rightmove.co.uk/properties/121232651

interesting sequence of posts this

Thailad made this for some reason

Attached: 1648256412049.webm (876x720, 406.28K)

back like a fucking flump

Buisness idea : The Federal United Kingdom of Great Britain, Ireland and France

Learning martial arts by attempting to replicate Street Fighter moves

alri mr gchq

>because climate scientists have some ability to try to change it for the better i suspect
but by their own admission, they don't. every time these climate scientists brief the news on this they say the same shit. basically "we're fucked, it's too late to stop it".
if the world is fucked, we're facing apocalypse no matter what, it's too late to reverse it, then why not just kill ourselves now? what's the point in living? what's the point in working, building a family, etc if it's all going to be destroyed within our lifetimes? why not everyone just get a gun right now and splatter our brains over the walls?

Me? Finished interview prep now watching pimp my ride (UK)

youtube.com/watch?v=JeyM6YZ9kM0

Not clicking any links mate sorry

>Thailad made this for some reason
His best ever moment was getting Amer "Poleaboo" Hussain arrested for the third time

Attached: thailad.png (717x561, 17.89K)

>162138478
For legal reasons I can't comment on this or even give you a (You)

Attached: EMarsden.jpg (261x315, 34.04K)

88 boomer close, white middle classville

looks like something frasier would live in
lmao

>rightmove.co.uk/properties/121232651
258k for that. Feck me.

tim westwood so cringe he's based

sir

Attached: 16332161064821.jpg (2659x3467, 1.94M)

2 bed for almost 300k in a bit of a rough area
worlds gone mad

Just got my hands on this

rightmove.co.uk/properties/97872269#/?channel=RES_BUY

not sure i follow

It's all a load of bollocks if you ask me

bum me arse

'lighting the missus

When was the last time the media was actually right about something?

Attached: hog rub.webm (404x720, 1.3M)

rightmove.co.uk/properties/119678009#/?channel=RES_BUY
meanwhile this is what 280k gets me where i live

>The missus was watching one of them Channel 4 documentaries about the cows on farms and now we can't ave burgers anymore, got ta think boot the enviroment and all that for the younger generation

>spacious 2-bed semi with office garden
>relatively expensive town
>only a little bit above the national average property price

It's not too bad desu (and it's £285k rather than £258k)

Well I am white and middle class desu

if the climate scientists all believe we're fucked and it's too late to fix it, then what's the point in living or doing anything?
i don't want to live through the apocalypse. i don't want to live through the collapse of civilisation. no one in their right mind would.
like if tomorrow you were given a diagnosis of terminal cancer, wouldn't you just want to end it straight away rather than suffer through the pain?

Can't wait for the tranny Olympics

alri then x

OH SON YOUR MISSUS IS A NUTTER

Well yeah I could buy a mansion in Bulgaria for that price too, but I don't want to live in some run-down shithole country

26 but reckon I look like an unhealthy 36 year old.

rorke revealed

i love my gf

Attached: 1644857083344.jpg (799x1339, 158.7K)

rightmove.co.uk/properties/120447308#/?channel=RES_BUY
Cop or not cop?

yo yeah light the bifta

what is the condition of a detrans person's willy assuming they were born male

Did the bricks and the mortar cost quite a few of the pound sterlings?

Need some chinkies to buy that up stat and renovate it into 6 2 bedroom apartments