>3. French
>4. German
>5. Italian
>6. Japanese
>7. Korean
>8. Portuguese
>9. Russian
>10. Chinese

Attached: 1615895726569.png (633x1765, 28.44K)

._.

I swear i’d rather be born in Iraq than in poortugal
Embarrassment of a country

Hola, yo como pan y yo bebo leche. adios. aprendo mucho

loooool tugabros wtf??

No you wouldn't
>t. trying to exploit the Portuguese real-estate system

I learned chinese on duolingo to understand chinese players in pubg, we killed many waiguozhens together

to be fair, they "teach" brazilian portuguese
flag is not right there

>right
wrong*

This. I rather know the translation is BR-Portuguese before hand so I don't mind when this happens. It's better than picking the Portuguese translation with the Portuguese flag and getting something that clearly is BR-Portuguese.

>English
>American flag
>Portuguese
>Brazilian flag

facts

>learning korean
why do people waste their time?

The young girls around the world who you have ruined, squidder.

is Duolingo good yet?

Maybe if you're a Euro learning another Euro language, if your target language is something like Japanese or Mandarin you'd be better off learning from a youtube video.

Do people actually believe that any amount of duolingo was going to result in them becoming fluent? It should be seen as a supplement.

English became the lingua franca because we were the global hegemon post WW2. Prior to that it was, as the name suggest, french.

Thoughts?

Attached: 2022-03-29_22-10.png (697x1487, 62.3K)

working pretty well for me!

What's the purpose of learning a language other than English?

There are French books that weren't translated to English, decent books (specially somewhat recent stuff), and I've read some of them.
I'm learning German mainly because of Philosophy and Goethe.
Japanese because I'm a weaboo.
Arabic because it looks cool so whatever, I'm going to end up learning this, and I'm also somewhat curious about what they really think and talk to themselves.
Same goes for Russian, they have lots of nice writers, some are among my favorites, so why not?
And all those languages mentioned have some pretty good stuff on the internet if you know how to look.

>what's the purpose of learning new stuff
Do Americans really?

Fair enough mate. I completely respect any passion anyone might have. Good luck in your journey.