>going back here in december

for a family wedding
should I off myself?

Attached: Pakistan.png (1280x853, 21.57K)

It's only a wedding, just eat food and get smashed. I know cultural Muslims will do everything under the sun except eat pork

come back with a bride

just b urself and have fun :)

It's not even that bad unironically assuming your family is rich/well off
t. half paki that cant speak urdu that gets dragged there occasionally
last time i ate at some fancy restaurant up in the mountains

my mom's side lives in a gated community near Gudjranwala and I've only ever been to Lahore/the mtns
we're going to Karachi for this so I'll probably get shot

ye i heard karachi is a shithole
i only ever go to high class areas is islamabad when i go

i only associate with aristocrats, bhai

are they cousins?

you know what to do

Attached: BTFO 2.webm (640x352, 1.65M)

is this map bs?

Attached: md9el0et18551.png (1331x1305, 103.48K)

no idea, ive only been 4 times and only to islamabad/rawalpindi

It's around here, so I think I won't make it out alive

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (927x719, 1.7M)

Perhaps make use of the opportunity and stay there

stop being a bitch
its probably safer than any nog infested USA city

You should bring back a new covid strain and shut down the world again so the 4channers incels can go another year without losing their virginity :)

>"Uhhhh, I'm so ashamed of my country bumpkin families back home. I live abroad I have nothing in common with them."
Why are diaspoos so uppity?

Attached: images.png (217x232, 8.51K)

because pakistan's development (or lack thereof) is laughably bad, I'm ashamed to even be associated with this horrible place
I would rather live in crimeridden Baltimore than step foot here
a lot of people from Russia, Iran, etc are going to get mad but they live in genuinely developed nations (~0.8) while Pakistan is like .500 in HDI rankings (Low)

Man HDI is a meme index, just have fun while you're there

it's one of the better indicators tbf

Never let your guard down is all i can say. Also try not to look like a foreigner, copy the locals instead by looking like you want to kill yourself. Thats what most of the people looked like when i visited years ago

same here bruv I'm only half paki (other half white) and it's a bit embarrassing, country is pretty shit and our reputation is garbage
i just distance myself from everything to do with Pakistan and Islam nowadays and I will never breed with a paki woman, when I tell other pakis im half paki they get all surprised and many don't believe me so at least I don't look like a paki. That's another thing, paki people are legit ugly as fuck, the abo pajeet DNA is already terrible and they're inbred on top of that lol, just embarrassing

you're right even other Muslim shitholes like Iran Turkey and Malaysia are better and Russia no contest is better in almost every way

Attached: 542B71EB-EB67-4AB3-9A48-DD5E0D0014C2.jpg (500x500, 44.99K)

even the language is butt ugly I cringe so fucking hard when my dad talks punjabi/urdu into his phone

The language actually sounds fucking retarded lol