Did you go play outside as a kid?

Did you go play outside as a kid?

Attached: D863BDCC-07D9-48AC-9D01-C9DBF2967F57.jpg (687x694, 129.5K)

I miss those times :(

I was exploring boobytrapped forests and abandoned trenches/fortifications as kid

yup, I'd be the one with the bmx

no, anime ruined my life, fuck japs

This meant so little back then but now it invokes very special feels when i look back

kino

When i was a kid and regularly went outside everyone who lived near my house was either too old (like, highschool level) or too young (4-8 year olds) for me to hang out with, so i didn't really have any "street" friends. And a couple years later i started spending more and more time in the Internet instead of going out and here i am now

I did, but I was a loner still. I'd go outside and just watch kids playing from a distance, hoping they would invite me to join. On some occasions they did, and I actually made a friend this way once. He was a pretty bad influence at the time, but it was nice to have a friend nonetheless.

This makes me kinda sad

true freedom and bliss
dont be sad that its over

Yes, although i hated playing soccer so much, best things was them discovering other things to do instead, like playing cops vs thiefs or some other more fun game

Of course

i lived far out from town and my parents wouldn't drive me places, so I never saw friends outside of school growing up

Attached: 1647693628455.png (330x260, 85.76K)

yes, with my cousins though because we all lived near each other. However once I reached adolescents I became really shy. I feel like my social anxiety stole my youth. It makes me sad. I wish there were second chances :(

Attached: 1621285873202.jpg (604x604, 62.05K)

Attached: .jpg (500x343, 19.15K)

yes i used to eat dirt lol

why were natural things so difficult for me? Couldn't I just have been born normal?

Attached: 76c.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

Yes I loved climbing trees and exploring the bushes

no i lived next to a highway

yes we would play football in the middle of the road

How are you doing nowadays? Still struggle with it?

Yes, but it was so long ago that I don't remember it that well and it never was like OP's pic.

Yes, quite a lot
>soccer
while I don't hate soccer, we didn't play it a lot back in the day, but still, one of my fondest memories is playing football in the summer evening with some older kids. I don't remember any of them, save for one girl who wore a white tank top and had brunette hair on the shorter side. I don't remember much anything else from it (someone stole my papercash I had taken with me and I acted ugly because of it) but it's a nice memory

Even though I had an N64 I was more interested in going out into the scrub with friends and get up to mischief, making bike jumps, finding lizards under bits of scrap iron, making little bases and going to war with other kids bases, we raided an old council dump and found half a rainwater tank and a full fireplace with a cracked glass door, took 5 of us to drag them up a hill and away from the dump. we had the sweetest base until the council found it and destroyed it, thinking some homeless cunt lived there. I feel bad for my zoomer nephews who grew up in a soulless city suburb with no backyard or any nature to mess around in, addicted to their consoles and phones.

Attached: 1372704365474.jpg (450x300, 28.25K)

yeah... until I was like 13 I used to do stuff like play football and ride my bike around the town with my friends, sadly something went wrong along the way and now I'm completely autistic