White people who live in "White countries" that only became White countries after genociding them and replacing them...

>White people who live in "White countries" that only became White countries after genociding them and replacing them with mass migration complaining about "White genocide"

Attached: pepe-cringe (1).gif (498x334, 56.48K)

Them who?

I hate western civilization with every fiber of my being

If they are the native descendant, who said that I want this people here in Americas?

Based heir of BYZANTIVM

Attached: images (93).jpg (693x442, 52.11K)

Conquest and death is human nature. Wanting to prevent it from happening to yourself is too.

Do pendejos realky?

They're not doing a good job by having a fertility rate of 0.01

Aren't there more native americans today and aren't they better off? America is the wealthiest country on the face of the planet ever to exist

I would agree, but mass migration in the West is done by Whites.
>Inb4 it's actually Muh Jews

Native Americans have the highest poverty and suicide rates in America. They live in horrible conditions 300 years after Wh"*yes arrived

They could easily live like they did in the past and they don't even have to wage war against other tribes anymore

Follow your own logic to its conclusion then. We should all want to prevent our own genocides by pre-emptively genociding whites.

The time for reconquista is now

Attached: pepe stare.png (800x760, 141.94K)

Serbia's bird looks lame as hell. Is it a goose?

>They could easily live like they did in the past and they don't even have to wage war against other tribes anymore
There aren't enough buffalo left to feed 100,000 Plains Indians.

then following that wouldnt that justify "whites" to genocide you preemptively as well? seeing as how the whites who rule decided its better to not do the genocide thing anymore i think its better to stick to that idea for your own sake

So uhhh what do you think about the Ainu, lad?

Attached: ainu.png (950x550, 404.6K)

But you can wageslave for like two hours a day to achieve the same standard of living especially if you live communally

Yes but what is happening over in Europe and predominantly ethnic European countries is gradual replacement. There is a large minority of intellectuals who see the world through race with an out-group bias, when that swings to in-group bias be wary.

Attached: 1645004281197.png (715x715, 250.93K)

i have nothing to be wary about i am a swede, if something gets bad ill just fuck off into the vast forest here

Attached: 1581907229008.jpg (1280x1080, 289.87K)