In high school I had to go to court and appear before a judge because I skipped 4 days in 1 month

They put me in a court of law and tried to charge me with truancy because I skipped 4 days of school in 1 month (in my last senior year of school)

Does that happen in your country too?

Attached: file.png (638x664, 384.81K)

based

>based
I thought it was a relatively normal thing until I talked to some of my foreigner internet friends and they all laughed and said America was a totalitarian shithole.

Attached: file.png (528x432, 69.42K)

I missed 80 out of 120 days my junior year and they still didn't bother me.

Get on my level nerd.

No, used to fake my mother's signature so I could get off school early in highschool
Truancy reminds me of shit I'd see on Bully

cali?

Back in them days you could go to your GP as a boy and ask them to LARP a medical exemption. A lot of boys got "menstrual pain" but nobody could do shit about it cos teachers didn't understand latin written with a foot.

america is a communist shithole

No, I was just on good terms with the principal.

lmao wtf

For today I have been on just 61% of all lessons in the current school year. They just don't give a fuck.

lol

Lol what
My last year of high school, I was spending more time at my job, than at my school. I just negotiated with my boss which days I needed off to take exams etc.
And since I passed them with a good margin, no questions asked.

it really unironically is more totalitarian than actual authoritarian countries

like people say russia is a totalitarian country, i have a russian internet friend and he says that shit would literally never happen there

muttland is a dump.

I attended all my classes cus Im a good goy

>in my last senior year of school

I call bullshit. By senior year no one gives a fuck if you go to school or not, you can legally stop going altogether if you want, no one is wasting their time trying to police a 17/18 year old for "truancy." At least that's how it is here, and I doubt it's much different in the US.

wtf

at least we can deny the Holocaust without getting qui’d to prison

Bullshit, I know kids that straight up never go to certain classes because they don’t need the credits or just don’t care and none have ever had to go to fuckkng court
t. High school senior in a good town in NJ

you can't say a single bad thing about blackpipo without getting blacklisted from every employer and bank

Why do Americans love black people so much?

I hate shitmerica.
It's not bullshit. This happened in Texas. You miss more than 3 days in a 4-week period and they take you to court unless you get them excused by a doctors note.
Look it up, CHI.

Attached: file.png (595x723, 261.08K)

Were you sentenced to go to the highest bidding rape camp for juvenile criminals?

I dont know but its really true.
I saw an old ass blue eyed anglo saxon 50-year old something white women talking like a street nigga from the south side of chicago the other day.

gang culture ebonics shit has permeated american society at every level.

I was passing all my classes and managed to get the judge to let me off the hook

>like people say russia is a totalitarian country,

I know Russian immigrants irl and the way they describe their country doesn't sound truly totalitarian. As long as you don't get involved in politics you are free to live your own life as you please, leave the ruling class to their business and they will leave you to yours.

That sounds better than America.
In muttmerica they try to micromanage every aspect of your life at the threat of gunfire/jail

Like people say "Romania is corrupt!" and sure the government and higher authorities are corrupt af but on the actual personal level you're left alone, you can walk around the streets with very little risk of a random attack. Meanwhile in America every time you go outside you're literally risking your life, on top of that the governments corrupt af too.

>every time you go outside you're literally risking your life
Texas is worse than I thought, I thank g*d everyday I was born in a colonial era, walkable, safe town

Yeah, I actually like what I have heard about Russia. For example, that most people work under the table and don't pay taxes. No one checks this because no one cares, and if some authority does notice it they can be paid off with a reasonable bribe. It sounds inadvertently libertarian.

In middle school the police called me to the office because one of my friends wrote a couple pages about overthrowing the school and made fun of the principal's nose. I wasn't even there when he wrote but they asked me if he had plans to kill people. He was expelled and I saw him years later in high school and I could tell he was definitely a drug dealer
And then in high school my other friend texted another friend using an anonymous texting app threatening to kill him and I had to talk to police since I sent a few texts on the app calling him fat and gay. I was suspended for 3 days and kicked out of honor society.