Why do people love Ataturk when he was an enemy of Allah and His Messenger (ﷺ)?

Why do people love Ataturk when he was an enemy of Allah and His Messenger (ﷺ)?

Attached: islam-this-absurd-theology-of-an-immoral-bedouin-is-a-13408462.png (500x371, 59.32K)

yes

He should reformed the empire instead of trashing the whole thing. Would have prevented a lot of crap from happening.

>He should reformed the empire instead of trashing the whole thing.
WW1 kinda destroyed the Empire user

>Why do people love Ataturk
>because he was an enemy of Allah and His Messenger

Attached: yes.png (225x224, 9.76K)

Atatürk is the best thing to have happened to Islam. If Turkey continued on his path, they would have become a first world country by now.

shut the fuck up pajeet

Attached: atashrek.jpg (300x300, 23.86K)

maybe he larped as muslim just to get attention as a politician

Attaturk abolished the monarchy and the caliphate after the war. He should have reformed it. Try to reconcile with arabs. That probably would have strengthened the Empire and once they find out about the oil they'd have been super rich.

I hate when foreigners talk about something they have no idea.

He abolished monarchy but he is bigger dictator than Ottoman Sultans, former Ottoman Sultans didn't have dominance in the country as much as him.

Indeed, sadly the more eastern and central Turks are backwards and want to believe

I once spoke to a turk about him. He said he appreciated that he saved the Turks but he didn't like that killed the empire and caliphate.

>Kemal Atatürk was born (under the name Ali Rıza oğlu Mustafa which means "Mustafa son of Ali Rıza
It's not really a surprise that he ended the caliphate

>>but he is bigger dictator
I know. He did that because he wanted to reform. But he should have kept the ottomans and make himself the Grand Vizer and make a new constitution.

He saved Turkey that's why

>be eastern/central Turk
>mass migrate to western Turkey
>Keep voting for the same shits
>Be hated by Kemalists/natives of west Turkey
it's kinda like the California scenario, kek.

I'm pretty sure that's a fake quote

You didnt speak to a Turk then, most likely an arab, larper or paki.

you will never be a turkish

But it was in Istanbul. He even spoke turkish.

you will always be a subhuman hated by his own kin, keep that in mind

I hate him, just imagine what could have been if the sultans had reunited Ottoman Empire, Persia and India under the ummah banner...VGH...

>but he is bigger dictator than Ottoman Sultans
Is it not also accurate to say he was a way BETTER dictator than most of the sultans? I've studied some Turkish and MENA history in school but desu it's been a while so I don't remember all the particulars very well.

He could have made Turkey first world. It's a shame he died

>Istanbul
More like Muttstanbul, If it was Fatih district or any of those areas you spoke to refugees, if it was outer istanbul you spoke to inner anatolian migrants, If you spoke to Besiktas Turks then you spoke to natives, most natives are upper class and don't do basic jobs, that's why they took in entire inner anatolia as workers.

>simp for Ataturk
>hate Pakistan which is literally the Ataturk's dream (military nationalist secular govt)

also Ataturk did to minorities what Pakistanis did to Bangladeshis in 1971 so I guess if you love Ataturk then you deny there was a genocide in Bangladesh

The last sultan was a cuck who had prepared to give up Turkey in order to have his power
If it weren't for ataturk you'd have Greeks with their filthy fingers all over Turkey proper

Because he was handsome and charismatic. We should all recognize how this stuff works by now.