Untitled

Attached: MK_QT6gQq3zUEphxd3bJ2-YsO4s4lPXCS-eNA4CX8oc.jpg (640x1011, 137.54K)

other way around fatboy, you are babied until you are 21, we finish school and enter work at 16

Top one is unironically better

Reality is webm related

Attached: CHINESE-AD-POVERTY-IN-AMERICA.webm (960x540, 3M)

Black rock probably owns the cardboard house

On February 2, 2013, Kyle and his friend, Chad Littlefield, 35, were shot and killed by Eddie Ray Routh at the Rough Creek Ranch-Lodge-Resort shooting range in Erath County, Texas.[55] Both Kyle and Littlefield were armed with .45-caliber 1911-style pistols when they were killed, but neither gun had been unholstered or fired, and the safety catches were still on. Kyle was killed with a .45-caliber pistol, while Littlefield was shot with a 9 mm SIG Sauer pistol. Both guns belonged to Kyle.[8]

Attached: CHRIS-KYLE.jpg (950x681, 69.63K)

Americans age faster due to diet and genetics so they have even adapted their culture for it

Upper picture:
>Good times with friends, living life as young adult with no obligations
Lower picture:
>Credit card dept and wage cage signed up until I die

>has a youthful look going for him because of carefree life
>makes sensible decision of driving an economical car, easy to park too
>leads a social life with frens, bros before hoes
>can play vidya because not simping for a w*man who might dislike this pastime (imagine caring about this)
Bottom
>looks old as shit despite being only 25, probably because of work related stress (has to work 3 jobs just to maintain his lifestyle and marriage, sleeps 4 hours a day tops)
>drives gas guzzler and needs a parking space designed for a Boeing 747
>lives in plastic McMansion that will fall apart when someone farts at it
>simps for future ex wife, might as well just hand over the roastie half his shit as soon as the honeymoon ends. Causing more stress and making him look 50 by the time he's 30.

One simple post is all it takes lads

Attached: Trollface_non-free.png (220x183, 24.39K)

to make you cope it seems

As a 25 year old American, can confirm truth.
I've seen Europoors past the age of 18 playing video games, I thought it was a funny meme but they actually unironically do.

I kneel

How it feels reaching full boomerhood before you can grow a beard?

How's it like being a manchildren?

We don't even have cars, we take public transportation as gas prices are too high

>Europoor just enjoying life
>amerimutt coping with consumerism

Attached: 1517563048002.jpg (1085x1079, 108.72K)

>25yo amerimutt
>still lives in daddy's mcmansion
SAD!

hows it like being manslaughtered?

You tell me fellow 4chanoid

Would love a small car like that, park anywhere and use fuck all fuel.

Good.

Kek, Mexico is perhaps the most manchildren country on Earth

I don't have a car

Don't know, I'm not into organized crime. Meanwhile you're probably on welfare and do nothing but playing videogames all day, I'm siding with the gringo on this one.
How?

>he says on manchildren forum

Cope lmao

most "men" here still live with parents at age 30+ lol

I literally know none where the fuck do you live? sure it's normal to stay with them during college but not owning a house past 30?

>Meanwhile you're probably on welfare and do nothing but playing videogames all day
Sounds based

You're both slavs, man.

>all finns are neets
i do shitty manual labour that is killing me physically and mentally

Attached: muumipeikko.jpg (351x275, 31.87K)

I was top pic at 25. Now I'm 26 and live with friends. Saved 50k from my low expenses though

Unironically, most Finnish posters here say so, I'm not even making this up. If you're no manchildren then there's no reason to get butthurt like all those replies.

This is a thread about dissonance caused by applying outdated "life roadmaps" to modern living conditions.

Eurosissies simply cannot compete

better to be "manchild" and happy than sour man who hates everything and everyone.

Top pic is me except I have a beard, my roomies are hot girls, and I have no car

stay mad with your spender cope

Just calling out those who say living like the one at the bottom is bad man, that's it.