The white blood of HISPANIA still flows in mexico. i pledge my life to protect this dwindling resource

the white blood of HISPANIA still flows in mexico. i pledge my life to protect this dwindling resource

Attached: 1641527518932.png (447x929, 694.28K)

My family from sonora is half guerrerense. They have pale skin but indo looking faces.

México, me arrodillo

Attached: marce.png (1508x1816, 1.81M)

Theres no actual proof cannibalism ever was widespread.

It could had been possible there were extreme cults that dedicated to cannibalism or human sacrifice, just as today we have gangs that dedicate to nefarious things but are universally despised

Also it has been proven cannibalism lead to genetic damage, of which we found no traces of in human archeological remains

I find it appalling we are in 2022 and people still believe all the BS written by fanatical gold-hunger jihadi-tier christians whose profession was to kill people (centuries of "reconquista" aka pillage and murder of innocent mozarabes, muslim and jews)

I'm balding because of stupid spanish genes

Sucks to suck I have thick shiny Indio hair

You can see the lust for BBC in her reptilian soulless eyes

Why are only white people Christian and I mean actual Christian. Banging around Bongos singing about tribal Shaman, Jesus, doesn't count as prayer and worship. Is it because white people are the only race with souls?
When I say white, I mean WHITE - not swarthoids larping as white because they live in Europe, e.g. Italy, Portugal, Spain, Southern France for example.

What kind of race does she like?

This thread again

Mating press

>white blood of HISPANIA
Kek. She's probably of French or German descent

You can tell she only fucks black Haitian bulls

Made for my cock

>he says while using a swarthoid alphabet

>Catholic pro-life
Always the trad wifes are the based ones, while the leftists are brown and fat.

¿Cuántos años tienes?

Looks Jewish. The reptilian eyes confirm it.

You're welcome. Do you have back hair too?

Spam, spam and more spam.

F. I have lucious hair without signs of balding, 2B texture and a beard.
Basada

uggo

Attached: 1541659859118.jpg (470x626, 75.33K)

Bases
Itt: seethe incel mexicope

nigger

>tf
>tp

nigger

CHIcel

>ironic pronouns

Attached: FMsXMDuXIAIYFFz.jpg (480x360, 22.31K)

N

Based