California, Caaaliforniaaaaaa! Here we coooooooome!

>California, Caaaliforniaaaaaa! Here we coooooooome!

Attached: 1604703124234.jpg (1680x1120, 340.57K)

>using nonwhites to patrol other nonwhites
wypipo win again

Wasnt California part of Mexico??

been waiting for an opportunity to post this map

Attached: 1646355992718.jpg (1200x1604, 395.92K)

ameribros would it be worth it o move to silicon valley for a brogramming job? i'm interesting in making some quick cash before fucking off back to my shithole

Having lived and been there (live on the east coast now), California is simultaneously the best and worst state in America.

You can get programming jobs just about anywhere in the country that pay well and you can land a job working remotely for companies based in California too. Funny coincidence because I’m a software engineer and worked and lived in the Bay Area when I first started my career. I’m currently working as a senior developer for Amazon. It’s all remote and I live in New York state for reference. If you can land a job in Silicon Valley that pays over 100k and have enough money to support yourself initially, I don’t see why not. You have to keep in mind though that positions at these big tech companies are very competitive though you can always look for jobs at start ups. They’ll pay less and it’s less secure than working for a company like Amazon or something similar, but it’ll get your foot in the door especially if you have limited experience. A lot of tech jobs are moving over to states like Texas in recent years—Austin in particular—so you might have some luck there too.

fact: LA was always brown

fact dos: LA actually tried to remain in mexico after the white part of the state (san jose) voluntarily joined the republican party, the resulting war was won in a week. It has been all the cope from that time.

the only affordable part of silicon valley are the exurbs outside of it

exurb #1 has the government's nuclear bomb testing device/fusion reactor and mexicans
exurb #2 has potsmokers, college students studying how to make GMO pot, and mexicans
exurb #3 is a mission with mexicans around it, but also trucks

remember that silly cone valley was the segregated mexican zone until the late 1950s. The nearest affordable big city, stockton, is where all the blacks were put, is filled with trash, and went bankrupt twice in the past decade

europeans actually put money down on apartments in east san jose without realizing it used to be the barren, polluted wasteland between the auto plants and the slaughterhouses. Now it's Tesla and the place that makes artificial heart valves.

California was so bad I came back here

no shit, a month's worth of CA wages pays for a year in most of mexico. Especially now that CA is at a $15 min wage and most retail starts at $20 now

>ey ese, we're reconquista gringo, haha
>in reality

Attached: file.png (710x1024, 910.06K)

Yeah, but it was sparsely populated until whites moved in for the gold (right after America took the state). California was 89% white in 1970. Almost all the Mexicans in California moved there since 1980.

>fact: LA was always brown
Ahem…

Attached: FEFC7490-717E-4B8E-9824-D21EF9D64F2D.jpg (827x1539, 260.62K)

notice how "mexican" wasn't even something that was counted prior to 1930, and how the government created "latino" as a distinct racial category in 1970

no, the cost of living is too high here if you don't have roots here.
I live in a room in my parents' house for free and have no job.
To sustain my lifestyle, you would need to make at least 70k a year.
Its cost me nothing.

Mexicans were counted as white?

yes, have you ever actually been to mexico irl

I don't think you've been up to date sweetie, all the recent people that need to patrolled have been whites, i.e January 6 and the recent events in Canada+Covid protests

Attached: FOtEjmKXMAkJevD.jpg (206x204, 10.03K)

>historylets
Yes, Mexicans, depending on state and time period were legally white. That's why it's laughable to see wannabe neo-nazis talk about how "white" the Southwest was in the past when a bunch of those "whites" were Mexicans.

Int doesn't consider them mexican

Attached: 20220329_120528.jpg (770x600, 78.92K)

there is such a thing as white Latinos.
California was supermajority white even in my parents' lifetime.

American Mexicans prior to the 1965 immigration act were more of the Spaniard/European variety. Nowadays we only get the short, square shaped indigenous ones.

What's exactly the issue, they all look like very nice people

CA is still supermajority white, the black population declines every year

Notice how in 1930 you were outnumbered 20:1 by whites?
Los Angeles only started becoming brown from the 1970s onwards (after the 1965 Hart/Cellar immigration act)

What is your point? They are from parts of LA that have always been Mexican.

BASED MEXICANS

culturally they are pretty different

Attached: tfw no Californian gf.jpg (1170x1436, 442.31K)

WHO?

And even then they're barely affordable at all. I've lived here all my life and now me and everyone I know are getting priced out by a bunch of faggot Oakie coders and trust fund kiddies.

>All these CHIs ITT
God, if only Anglos dealt with them like the natives when they had the chance. Now, we have to deal with their spawn everywhere, even here

Everyone in the picture is more American than any republican.

There are no mexicans in america. See