Is this attire still commonplace in your nation?

At my college, there is no requirement for anyone to wear a mask, snd yet 90% of people still do. Is it the same in your country? When do you think they'll finally stop wearing it? I don't think they ever will.

Attached: PPE-100_1.jpg (1500x1500, 212.58K)

It is
I work in construction and I berate any of my workers who tries to take their masks off
wouldn't even mind if mandatory masks become a regular thing in this line of work after covid is gone. Some people are fucking nasty

It was abolished on monday yet almost my entire class including the teacher wore it. I don't get it. Guess some people adjust to cuckery easier

>Masks allow you to
>be anonymous
>hide your ugly face
>prevent some germs
>talk to yourself freely
What's so bad about them again?

>be anonymous
This tbqh.

Attached: whoisthis.png (788x699, 14K)

Since exactly 6 days ago masks are no longer mandatory in public transportation. This allows to see how many people are still with the program by choice. Based on my experiences (I travel by train every day) I'd say roughly 15~20% voluntarily wears the mask.
>When do you think they'll finally stop wearing it? I don't think they ever will.
I don't think they will either. It gives those who feel the need to be on the safe side a certain sense of security. With some I suspect some form of virtue signaling.

Attached: IMG_20220329_230552_760.jpg (720x1280, 100.45K)

Also, and this is just my observation and yes I am most likely biased af, when it comes to guys I see wearing the mask these days it is absolutely never a fellow of which you might say that they're rather on the masculine side.

Attached: IMG_20220329_230557_814.jpg (720x1280, 86.95K)

Everybody here still wears one like 95% of the time and I wish they would stop already

pussies lmao
exposing people to my ugly ogre face is the least punishment I can give them

Attached: sneedo.jpg (1536x2048, 401.52K)

no longer a requirement but people still do
i don't mind

covid made the chinese/japanese custom of wearing a mask when you're sick in public a reality
hopefully it sticks forever.

also would appreciate if someone explained to me why masks make some people furious.
recently, when many countries decided to abolish the requirement to wear them in public places I've noticed a lot of internet lashout from people mad that people still wear them despite it not being a necessity.

Attached: 1598746820827.jpg (840x847, 113.63K)

Attached: mask up to protect the environment.jpg (1170x1437, 326.01K)

if you're trying to me that internet chudlords are concerned about the environmental impact of masks i dont buy that story

to convince me*

I am
you're all walking eyesores and I want my environment to be clean of a chinese mind virus

I wear one because I'm autistic and I like feeling as hidden as possible

i wear mine still and have been drinking everyday since mid-march i plan on quitting when the new month rolls over. good at hiding my drunken stupor face, breath and unshaven hair

Same, but I'm embarrassed by my appearance.

>people are nasty!
>hides muh ugly face!
>we're so sick you guys!
>ugh I don't get it why people think wearing a mask for a virus that has a survival rate of 99.985% is silly!
>I'm autismal!
>I hide my face because I am an embarrasment
>me too!!
Like I said, not the manliest of men who still wear the cuck cloth

Attached: 1647955894613.jpg (495x750, 159.33K)

I like masks. I combine them with a hoodie and glasses so no one can recognize me

We stopped using them last summer.

Attached: 1648478110701.jpg (598x399, 23.49K)

No one ever wore a mask here in Florida.

People still wear masks in Turkey mostly because of the lack of confidence. They think their face is ugly and looks better inside the mask and if you don't wear mask like they did they will start to look at you like you are a monster.