Dreams of Any Forums

My dreams are to become a successful musician and filmaker, but these dreams will never come true, therefore it's not even worth trying and i should just kms

Attached: thumbs up apu.png (639x639, 27.48K)

My dream is to marry a kurumiña and have 10 kurumiño children, but this dream will never come true, therefore it's not even worth trying and i should just kms

My dream is to conquer the lands that belong to my people.

Back when I was a child I wanted to be a firefighter so I could spray high pressure water on people without repercussions.
>now
I’m nihilistic pro

rare

dreams are horrible things. they very seldom come true and if they do come true they are typically pretty shitty dreams

I want to own a house and have a good family.

Attached: 84662815_p0.png (2300x1800, 1.99M)

I want to use music to make the world a better place

I want to die but my parents would be sad and on top of that I think that my cat will miss me.

My dreams are to get the hell out of this country

My dream is to become a drone operator but i have absolutely no clue where to even start

Attached: 1647011012681.webm (888x540, 680.55K)

>get the hell out of this country
which one?

Bosnia & Herzegovina

no i mean out of bosnia or out of herzegovina?

You honestly don't want to know my dreams. I keep on being surprised at the sheer absurdity and horror of them at times. It just gets weird and weirder the older I get and at this point I can't even bring them up without people telling me that I should see a psychiatrist for them.

I want to get as far away from eastern Europe as possible

I am half Armenian (wish I were full Armenian).
I dream of finishing my education, getting a full Armenian wife, and having children.

Attached: my dna_old.png (2152x1794, 1.52M)

my dream is to be happy

Attached: 1647456490453.jpg (700x432, 233.66K)

damn i guess it would be pretty hard immigrating from both countries

literally impossible

I think I was happy sometimes as a child

I just want to grow old together with someone I love and loves me back. Everything else is secondary.

>Some times

Attached: 1647656022171.jpg (800x850, 24.58K)

what if that certain someone dies ten years before you do