Spaniards, how do you feel about Argentinians and Uruguayans? On one hand, their accents are horrible...

Spaniards, how do you feel about Argentinians and Uruguayans? On one hand, their accents are horrible, on the other hand they're whiter than you since they got most of the wops from the north and the US got the wops from the south and Sicily.

They also got some Germans and Scandinavian immigrants as well in the late 19th century.

Attached: R8qjPZW.jpg (1920x1080, 329.2K)

>Spaniards, how do you feel about Argentinians and Uruguayans?
pastafied south americans

They are plenty nog and aborigenes, our literal little bros

Some cherrypicked roasties does not represent the whole population, sadly

>their colonies is white than their own land
LMAO I LOVE IBERIANS

DAS RITEE

>chicano
u dont even know spanish and come here talking about accents and a language u barely speak?

>I'm whiter than black people
huh congrats?
How is this shocking you fucking monkey?

dyed hair
not blond = not white

Reminder that blanqueamiento was targeted at non-iberian europeans cause spaniards were too brown to bleach anyone. They wanted northern italians/french/germans.

Yes, Argentina is "Europe", but with a tropical jungle, kek

Attached: download (9).jpg (276x183, 12.47K)

>non-iberian europeans
A literal oxymoron you fat retard

Central european eastern european = not white

VGH
Portugal could never...

Attached: brazil people.png (1600x900, 3.5M)

yes

ESL doesn't understand English LMAO.
It means Europeans that aren't from Portugal or Spain, ie the rest of europe. God you are so dumb, must be your african genes that give you such a low IQ.

Attached: Brasil-Rugby.jpg (1024x682, 169.25K)

Argies and Uruguayans have kino accents THO

>Europeans that aren't from Portugal or Spain
So literally all of them?
My fucking god you fat cunts can be really retarded

I've been to Argentina and half of my family is from Mallorca so I've been to Spain plenty and Argentina definitely has more blonde, blue-eyed girls than Spain in general.

One thing I noticed though is once you leave Buenos Aires (and I assume other major cities) the indio tiraflecha population becomes way more noticeable and the country just looks like any other country in South America.

Do NOT ask and argie or an uru to say the word 'Gmail'

he meant iberians arent europeans

If I said "All europeans" it would include you iberian monkeys, that's why I said non-Iberian Europeans, get it, ESL?
I understand that your language has maybe 30% of the vocabulary English does and you have a really underdeveloped grammatical system but you SHOULD be able to understand what a prefix is.

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

this is a right wing crowd protesting against leftist politicians, of course they're all white

>If I said "All europeans" it would include you iberian monkeys
No it wouldn't you fat big muttmac retard, we're africans

Based...

Attached: 0cfeeccf295555b1c56d48aebf14fb30.jpg (1886x886, 648.69K)

>On one hand, their accents are horrible
Shut up, you have no taste chicano

Well they ellected a congressman from la iterally who party so they must be a great portion of the population

this one is in my city

Attached: 1627483885437.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

RELAX buddy

>so many young people
Sorry but argentina es mi casa

Attached: buenos aires.jpg (960x639, 151.17K)

all men have black/dark brown hair but girls are blonde
...why

Obviously because they dye their hair. If those "white" brazilians were actually white the men would also have blonde hair.

true, he should know better than most
in poland most people have blonde hairs and blue eyes

Vieni a casa uomo bianco

brazilbros we got too cocky

Same reason why women have more blonde hair than men.

I don't know dude most argentinians I see here look swarthy enough with eyes that look as if they were about to pop out.
I think even the "whiter" ones have really weak, latino beards.