How do you deal with loneliness in your country?

How do you deal with loneliness in your country?

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

by not being lonely

Attached: Pepe flat.jpg (598x100, 20.02K)

this lmao
just get a job

I'm always here for you Norwaybro. I also just drink.

I drink.

I sleep

Attached: 1648581493475.jpg (811x972, 55.19K)

This too.

I don't feel and have never felt loneliness despite not seeing or talking to another person for weeks. Guess I'm just a natural hermit and I'm thankful for that.

What if you are also lonely in your job

if you are lonely because of the nature of your job, quit
if you are lonely for another reason it's because you are an asocial

Go to the nearest coffee shop and just ask if you can sit with someone and chat with him, usually people drink coffee at the same time every day so you'll get to talk with them frequently, either that or you just go to the mosque or get in some NGO or fan club, get a job or get into university.

this and also go on nightwalks and listen to sad music
Finnish zeitgeist

loneliness is my desired state, i reach nirvana like levels of happiness when im truly all by myself, in todays world its unfortunately become a luxury. i will never be able to understand how loneliness can feel bad for some?

As the only high intelligent person living in Turkey? I'm studying and keep learning new things, that's the only way for me to not become a schizo.

ik ben incel

Joke's on you. I'm autistic and I'm perfectly happy being alone 99% of the time.

Attached: 1508096102583.jpg (657x527, 36.14K)

I had a seizure when I was 16 and got permanent brain damage so I have a serious speech impediment and can't walk without crutches or other help.
It's easier to be alone. Less pressure.
I don't care if I fall on my way to the kitchen. I rather crawl than have nurses making a huge scene.

I consort with my best friends - Jack (Daniels) and Jim (Beam).

Attached: 1641553311864.jpg (239x211, 8.69K)

For me it's beer and vodka

Svenbro

Attached: hug.png (859x687, 74.18K)

I unironically had to stop drinking beer because I physically could not drink enough to get as drunk as I wanted.

I drink it because it's delicious. Vodka to get drunk.

I just simply endure it

Thank nor-bro.

Attached: 15267849075645.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

Isn't alcohol insanely expensive in Norway? How do you afford it or do you even drink every day?

idk I just buy it regardless

Same for me desu. At least I get neetbux.