How do i stop obsession over Finnish women?

How do i stop obsession over Finnish women?

Attached: 1642980746994.jpg (430x322, 35.71K)

you can't

once you go mongol, it is not possible to like white girls

This doesn’t really seem like finn phenotype

you have hot steamy sex with them and get over with them

come here and meet one. they're all fucking insane alcoholics

You have never seen a fin then, right is textbook finnish stereotype

>right is textbook finnish stereotype
yes very much so

Well only the one on the right has that asiatic look
Left looks like a stereotypically german and middle has that classic dane/swede/norwegian pig face

on my way

Do they moan in swedish or finnish?

>they're all fucking insane alcoholics
they even have the same hobbies.. hawt

Why do you want to do that, they are cute!

Attached: 1647018213912.webm (856x480, 2.16M)

Thats only makes my boner harder user, i love those exotic features
I talked to many fin girls on interweb, they were all verry sweet

2 years ago i was 23 banging this 30 year old finnish woman who had a young 7yr son, she kept saying she couldnt find a babysitter for him and wanted to bring him over:i refused every time and made it clear i was not interested nor in any position to be some kind of surrogate father. She eventually brough him over anyway and i refused, so she left him in the car in the parking lot while i fucked her silly. She was a screamer which i find hot so thats why i didnt break it off earlier, but after i came down her throat and she went home i felt bad for the kid, and i felt like she was probably trying to get me to let her live at my place. So i told her it wasnt gonna work out. Felt like i dodged a bullet

but i also kinda regret it since it was great sex and i havent slept with anyone since making it two years of no sex now... and became depressed and fat again, gotta get fit and find a new woman to bang

Attached: 1647548398350.jpg (1412x1003, 124.1K)

Picture of the woman or larp.

Those are man

i wish you were that guy who cummed inside her first
kinda shame how modernity has reduced women to a bunch of cumdumpsters they are but it is what it is

she sent a lot of pictures and videos of her tits and herself masturbating when we sexted but i decided to delete them all after we stopped fucking since i wanted to move on. not gonna doxx her to you degenerates

Larp it is then, you could have easily showed a censored picture or censored phone conversation but nope.

this is fucked up for the child, wonder what happened to them once they are adult

like i said i deleted everything but whatever

i need to bean her

Attached: 1646158533017.jpg (640x640, 79.23K)