A nigerian once told me the world needs "a strong britain as superpower "

A nigerian once told me the world needs "a strong britain as superpower ".

Attached: 1638809217772.jpg (739x415, 18.53K)

But Britain needs to pay him 2 billion to achieve it

Lurking on nairaland i discovered it's normal to be pro-british in Nigeria.

Oh God, britboos.

What do you expect, they live in a poor French colony, looking around at the rich British colonies.

you're thinking of Niger. Nigeria WAS a British colony.

britain should pay us reparations

There are some rich french colonies around aswell

You're right, I mistook them.

and holland too

give us fucking money you idiots

Nigerians in Ireland are massive Britboos and look down on us as troublemakers for leaving the UK while also accusing us of being rayciss imperialist wypipo. Worst of every world.

West African countries were never colonised in the way that places like Rhodesia and South Africa were.
Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone etc. all those west coast cunts where overseas protectorates — which is why West African cunts view Brits more favourably than most other people.
We gave them infrastructure and autonomy to make decisions themselves

come get it

We also helped Muslim Nigerians starve the Christian Biafra because they wanted to Nationalise their oil.

others africans often said they wished they were colonized by britain instead of France

I've heard the same from Argies and FIllipinos kek. Just goes to show how much Anti-British sentiment is born out of an inferiority complex.

I will admit that you are a better colonizer (except for india/pakistan but everybody would have failed to manage such a big shitshow).

the real redpill is that our global conquest was just to cope with our failed conquest in europe

ok

The actual redpill is that we conquered our Empire by accident. We just let the East India Company do its own thing, same with settlers in the new world, and one day we realised that we had conquered all of India. A common phrase in the Victorian era was that we had gained an Empire "in a fit of absent-mindedness".

well you conquered it economically with the industrial revolution, not bad for a small island

Kek what an uncle tom

do you need portugal as a superpower?