I want to convert to Judaism

I was raised in a Catholic family and I didn't like it at all. On the other hand, being Jewish would make me more successful. I don't even fit to Poland, lookswise, as I have dark hair and crooked nose.
Jews support each other and generally there is more chance you will be successful in life as a Jew than as a Gentile.
Change my mind.
Nah, you won't, probably.

Attached: pl-jews.gif (377x220, 2.1K)

jews hate and despise each other
its goy memes

I suffer in Poland.

You retards still too dumb to understand

>jews hate and despise each other
I don't think it's true. It's Poles who hate each other.

Could you elaborate?

bump

I want to convert purely so I can get a circumsicion

Why are Poles always choose darkness over light?

Attached: upload_2022_02_16_21_14_34_698.jpg (1278x899, 175.53K)

Based russia speaking truths

Do you have phimosis?
From what I've heard, a lot of the interpersonal support comes from networking that occurs at Jewish religious or cultural events.

As for me, I'm tired of Catholicism and Polish loser mentality

>From what I've heard, a lot of the interpersonal support comes from networking that occurs at Jewish religious or cultural events.

Interesting, could you tell me more about it? Yeah, in Poland the networking is non-existent

You'd have to cut up your peepee and wear a silly hat. Both of your jeads will be itchy gor the rest of your life, not worth it.

For women is it any worse?

>being Jewish would make me more successful. I don't even fit to Poland, lookswise, as I have dark hair and crooked nose.
>Jews support each other and generally there is more chance you will be successful in life as a Jew than as a Gentile.
With that antisemitism you won't do shit

I just go to my local Jewish community group wherever I happen to be in the world and I instantly develop a network with the people there.
I assume gentiles do the same thing but I guess most don't.

Believe me or not, I'm more anti-Polish.

How?????

Poland is backwards Catholic country with a lot of lazy, sad and boring people. I hate everything in that country.

he's baiting, most likely another one of those "woke" kids who hate whatever the current gov is and envy amerikkkans for their le diversity

>backwards catholic country
Why do you care? You have no faith in your life anyway.
>lazy, sad and boring people
Why do you care about them anyway? You don't leave your house.

>I hate everything in that country.
Leave, faggot. Or kill yourself before a hohol does it for you kek

Go back to >>pol

Where I grew up, there were a lot of Jewish people, so there was a Jewish community center, youth organizations, etc. That created a sense of community, and people who originally met at those places were able to help each other out. So if someone was looking for a job opportunity for example, they would know people who might be able to point them in the right direction or provide the opportunity themselves.
I've seen some similar things in churches in small towns, though not quite as extensive because of the smaller size. Places like that are still useful for networking.

>hohol does it for you
See? You can't even control the Ukrainian population.

go back to vikop newfag, or did they shun you away from there too?

לא

and you can't control your hormones so you'd rather blame an entire country for ur teen angst, keep seething libcuck

Attached: 1646090798502.png (604x586, 17.35K)

Boro Park?

good. the conversion process would cost your foreskin first so be ready to hop on the surgical bed

>I was raised in a Catholic family and I didn't like it at all. On the other hand, being Jewish would make me more successful. I don't even fit to Poland, lookswise, as I have dark hair and crooked nose.
Jews support each other and generally there is more chance you will be successful in life as a Jew than as a Gentile.

Attached: 74783637.jpg (420x300, 24.55K)