Germany is the best country in the world

Germany is the best country in the world
Discuss

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x341, 12.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcgsZwCd78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah its only tier 2 first world. Countries like Norway or Switzerland are better

this but Australia

nahh

you meant austria

Among the top 15

it really isn't, not even in the top 100

>top 100
how many countries are there?

You are either a butthurt Mohamed or a Hans that doesn't want any more immigration

Definitely not.

Quebec is the best country in the world.

nah its 195

worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/

no, austria is authoritarian hellhole but social is nice

You and I both know that Netherlands is better.

We appreciate the unimogs, happy with purchasing boxers and pzh-2000s from Germany.
Also Germany is the no 1. donator of Panzeraust-3's in the world. You know why this is important.
Germany is sexy.
I like the German chocolate milk from LIDL. I never thought cookie dough flavored milk would be good either. But LIDL made me into a believer.

Panzerfaust*
Scheiße, I can't type

Hello, Polsk. How is life? Has you district taken in a lot of people? I already know several myself.
Btw how's the China partnership going?
Looking forward to Chinese investments?
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcgsZwCd78

It's great because if you're either very lazy/poor, you can live off gibs and if you're very rich, you can buy a house in switzerland and just live there for some time without even being a citizen.

sorry its not me, Im the imposter Polsk
but yea, I've been to the main railwaystation couple of times, many people are helping there 24/7

This is my contention. If you're a mediocre person or lower, than you're better off in some of the wealthier western European countries. With more equality and stronger social safety nets than in the US.
If you're worth a damn, for example are a skilled laborer such as doctor, engineer, lawyer, etc. or you're a visionary and hard working e.g. entrepreneur, then you're far far far better off in the US; we reward exceptionalism and disregard mediocrity.The pay here will often be several times higher than in Europoor, much more social mobility at that level, better healthcare. We also are home to the best universities in the world, best hospitals, best athletes, largest most powerful companies and businesses etc.
An example of this is that, for instance, Swedish Americans have a much higher QOL, life expectancy, income, than Swedes living in Sweden.

Yes we asian love nazi

Attached: 20210201111838_3423.jpg (555x1285, 346.65K)

i have affection for bavaria...
how are they so quirky

the fuck is a pzh

this thing

Attached: Dutch_Panzerhaubitz_fires_in_Afghanistan.jpg (3000x2000, 2.79M)