What's your religion, Any Forums?

I'm a Daòjiā-informed and Advaita Vedanta-inspired Reflexively Monistic Panpsychist Panentheist.

Attached: 1618203072298.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Based schizo, do you like Pio Filippani Ronconi

I'm Shinto

I don't know who that is.
Why are you Shinto?

I'm an atheist. I'd like to be religious in order to give life true meaning, but I don't see it happening. I have no reason to believe this or that religion is real and *the* religion, since most of them don't seem compatible. To me, they seem like nothing but creations intended to manipulate people into propagating it further. It's almost like a virus.

chaos magic pantheist

Islam, Alhamdulillah can't wait for Ramadan Mubarak.

Roman Catholic

Thats only true for Abrahamic religions desu.
Pagan religions are nature element worshipping stuff, and Buddhism, Charvaka, Confucianism etc are ancient philosophies rather than religion.

the fact they aren't compatible without each other doesn't mean they're all equally untrue. Do you mean it's hard to judge which religions are real, because they all say different things? About the virus thing: any idea or organization that has power is going to act like this. People will use it as a vehicle for power. But a lot of religion and spirituality is philosophy and isn't interested in "spreading", only discovering the truth about reality, and sharing it with those who want to know.

Armenian rite Catholic

love the Trinity
love the Virgin Mary
love me Pope
love the Sacraments
love the Catechism
love Works

Simple as

depends what you mean by religion

Idk, I just worship the big tree on my backyard.

I am a christian. just not like the schizo frenchie

Attached: christchan_bible.png (527x495, 183.18K)

>and Buddhism, Charvaka, Confucianism etc are ancient philosophies rather than religion
Buddhists believe in deities too, they just believe that those deities are also trapped in a cycle of suffering.

OP here. Fellow Monists, let us laugh at the mainstream Christians and their unsophisticated brainlet beliefs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Affection and empathy towards objects.

I'm Mormon. I joined the Church because I don't like to drink or use drugs so that automatically wins me points with them. I hope to find myself a QT and start a big Mormon family with her.

Hmm, interesting. Mono no aware, right?
Bro... really? Moroni...? Magical glasses and Indos-Jews...? I mean if it makes you happy, but bruh...

I think what he means is, because there's no "believe this or go to hell", you cant really manipulate the masses that much. But there were other tactics like mythmaking and Godking worship which did exist.
So, I don't think even Hindu-Buddhist religions were free of mass manipulation.

Bump