I'm planning to move back to Africa very soon. You guys clearly hate us and will never view us as human...

I'm planning to move back to Africa very soon. You guys clearly hate us and will never view us as human. Plus America is falling apart anyways. What's the best country in Africa to go to?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 34.94K)

Rwanda, Bostwana, Namibia,

*Botswana

Pretty sure Africans don’t like black Americans

Liberia, the country where African Americans are the ruling class

I was born in the US but my parents are from Ethiopia. I can tell you that Africans see Black Americans as just Americans. They don't recognize Black Americans as similar to them.

Go live in the Congo jungle retard

I’m gonna stay here for as long as I can and make sure white society feels the pain we’ve felt than when it’s possible I’ll leave this spiritual dumpsterfire dystopia

don't do it, you're a first worlder with meme tier problems, wake up

And?
You guys are always telling me to go back.

Attached: BURGAH.gif (1000x900, 535.83K)

It's not that they don't like Black Americans it's just that they see them as similar to the whites. They're just foreigners to them.

They are obsessed user. They tell you to leave and once you try to explore your options they then tell you that the place you are told to go back to everyone actually hates you.

>Mexico
I uh wouldn’t really talk

>Africans would cut off their nose to spite their face
They did the same thing during covid calling it le hoax they are to africa what old white republicans are to America retarded boomers

You can go join him retard

Latin Americans have zero self awareness. Most of their countries are burning dumpster fires, but feel they can stick up their nose at the next man.

as you are most likely from Yoruba background i'd suggest a Bantu place, like Rwanda. Botswana won't like you.

Are you retarded? Most black people in Botswana are Bantu. Why talk about things you know nothing about.

I'm warning him, dumbass

Attached: descarga.jpg (212x200, 15.39K)

Egypt, come home King!

what would you want to do if you went there? do you want to have a party or something with them? lol mutts are hilarious. africa is a shithole. at best a dirty and boring third world with shitty infrastructures. also nobody speaks english. you wouldnt have anything to enjoy unless you love nature to death.

Go commit suicide kenji kun
Ghana is beautiful and even welcomes black Americans home

They'll just send you right back lol

Attached: 800px-Marchands_d'esclaves_de_Gorée-Jacques_Grasset_de_Saint-Sauveur_mg_8526.jpg (800x1133, 236.06K)

Dont be weird and start Amerimutt tier "der Vaterland" shit nigga thats cringe

>white man comes get blacks
>blames jooz for blacks being near them
>what slavery jooz did slavery

The Khoid and Sanid ranges in Africa are mostly in Namibia and Botswana. You could say that the average Gaborone resident is some kind of Bantu but I doubt that the Tswana people are not Khoisan-

>checks wikipedia

sorry, I was wrong.