Why are so many people in Eastern Europe so patriotic don't they realize that they're living in a third world tier...

Why are so many people in Eastern Europe so patriotic don't they realize that they're living in a third world tier countries?

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

that includes you Slovakanon

We love our swamps

It's healthy to value your heritage and identity.

I know but I'm not patriotic I hate living here

It's not that we love our country
It's just we pretend to when others hate on us

eastern euro countries are stuck in time due to their old population

>Third World countries
Russia has the fifth highest purchasing power among the population.
When Western European agencies rank Russia's standard of living, they give greater priority to freedom of speech and LGBT liquidity (e.g. same-sex marriage and the ability to adopt a child), all of which Russia lacks, so its rating suffers greatly. However, this does not affect the standard of living in the country.

Poor countrys still have family structures. In the rich west you will never have a family that goes beyond your parents at best.

I like my third world country.

you can like third world countries

simple as

Attached: 1587947168743.png (373x380, 74.24K)

Don't russians earn like 100€ per month?

most of our patriots are bosnian croats and even this country is heaven compared to their craphole so they think croatia is the greatest country in the known universe at least until they eventually move on to selling kebabs in germany

>selling kebabs in Germany
What do Turks think of you guys taking their jobs?

Because it's still better than west Europe. Western Europe is a soul crushing place with no identity and personality. Except Italy I love Italy

>Why are so many people in Eastern Europe so patriotic
Because most of these countries were fighting for their independence or were attacked whole their history.

Says the pole

>Poor countrys still have family structures.
pretty sure births out of wedlock are widespread in most of these countries and they all have low fertility rates

Slovenia is literally one of the best places in the world to live right now. The quality of life here is through the roof.

>Russia has the fifth highest purchasing power among the population.
Source: National Bullshit Institute, 2017.

Attached: 1646407918649.png (900x701, 165.34K)

>that they're living in a third world tier countries
I used to think that, then I visited Western Europe and realized how good we have it. Also, patriotism has nothing to do with quality of life, wealth, etc. If your patriotism is dependent of such conditions, it's not real patriotism, it's just a love of comfort.

Cope. I'm trying to find a way out of this shithole but if I fail I'll probably come up with some justification for staying here to rot, too.