I've been tripping for the last 8 hours

I've been tripping for the last 8 hours
does this happen in your cunt

Attached: file.png (367x386, 175.31K)

the shadow demons that live in your head are going to tear you to pieces you need to cut off your tongue with scissors as that means they can escape

Where is that from?

The midnight gospel, i watched the first episode. Seems to be an animated podcast of some kind.

Attached: file.png (580x475, 320.99K)

LSD? I like 2C-B more because it's shorter and doesn't completely exhaust you

2c-b is a horrendous drug that has ruined my friends mental health

I just finished watching it the other day, I'd recommend the whole thing

Yeah. I was weed-tripping for a few hours today. And every time seems to be getting more sleep-heavy and more boring after the come-up. Looking forward to new highs.

did he do it often? was it 2C-B for sure? did he test it with test strips or sending it to a lab?

Yes sir. I wouldn't like to try anything else to be honest.
I could live for the next century with weed and lsd

So cool, enjoy your weed trip :)))

I'd like to try drugs, namely psychodelics, but i'm really afraid of the police. I've been thinking about visiting portugal once i have the money, since drug possession is decriminalized in there

Reading that again it did not sound cool.

Have you tried biking, hiking and whatnot while on drugs. Maybe you did, just wondering.

Si estás en GBA y querés probar hongos o DMT avisá

I was tripping on 800 ug of LSD yesterday.

you fucking addicted pieces of shit, i hope you die and suffer a terrible death, i fucking hate drug addicts so fucking much

>tfw cant find lsd in turkey
should i go to shady neighbourhoods or some shit? my friend lives in one, he couldnt find any

flight to netherlands or switzerland maybe? and get some of the cool stuff

vamos messi

Attached: file.png (184x127, 51.28K)

Attached: vibin.jpg (745x820, 77.54K)

not often enough

Who said they're addicts?

I did LSD every week for about 6 months. My current view of the world was formed during that time.

Attached: 1595881033908.jpg (637x504, 69.33K)

Don't you have any legal loop holes? I can legally order it from some website here because they attach a molecule to it thus dodging the prohibition. The body metabolizes it to regular LSD once ingested.

yo wtf
wo gibts das denn?

Lies, where’s your Greek flag