Guadalajara Home 2bh

Guadalajara Home 2bh

Attached: FB_IMG_1648565140779.jpg (768x960, 149.38K)

Based. Best big city in Mexico. Chilangos and regios can seethe all they want

Say thanks to us. We built that.

No, we did.

Just like my heckin Narcos series

Nah, you built a bunch of bitch ass churches that no one really gives a shit about

Like this one? UNESCO World Heritage.

How can yoU even try to deny truth? Sounds stupid

Attached: Mexico.City.Metropolitan.Cathedral.640.17200.jpg (1007x640, 280.46K)

THANKS PORTUGAL

Attached: igreja-matriz-nossa-senhora.jpg (450x450, 37.1K)

My ancestors built them, yours stayed there.

Owned him

Builders werent even from Spain. They were natives with spanish ideas, the native influence in cathedrals is often ignored.

Serious question to Mexican anons (and other anons who live in a country with several major cities)—why would you prefer living in a big city that is not the capital (or THE main city)? For example, choosing Guadalajara over Mexico City, Cordoba over Buenos Aires, Manchester over London, Cork over Dublin, Dammam over Riyadh, Abu Dhabi over Dubai, Melbourne over Sydney, Vancouver over Toronto, etc?

They are cheaper

Ridiculous. Your ancestors did nothing.

We are talking as countries.
You have to say thanks to Spain, to us as a country, that ks why we carry flags onan /int forum.

Even more the ones that built all of that were Spaniards, were born in Spain and went to New Spain to build all lf that in Spanksh style.

Denying all of these makes you look very miserable and ungrate. I had no previous estigma about mexicans and since /int I really dislike yo
ur people just because how miserable attitudes most of you have, attitudes that are not seen in the rest of the latinamerican countries that we colonized and built.

Attached: 1640266789821.jpg (3000x1500, 1.5M)

People from Mexico city are weird and all of my family is here

Look at this sHItty mexicanand his retarded argumentation. Low IQ like yOU harm your peoples image

False. You never opened a history book. Seethe.

Im right, read a history or watch a documentary. Seethe, cope and dilate

Take your meds manolo

Why do Spanish incels get so mad when you remind them that their ancestors had nothing to do with what happened in the new world? Those nice cathedrals in Mexico were built by MY ancestors sorry but it's true, seethe and dilate. The cathedral in my parents town literally has archives of the baptisms of my ancestors from before 1821

Wtf does those archives have to do with anything Timmy Hernández

That my ancestors built and used the church for hundreds of years and some spanish incel claiming them is ridiculous. It's like they have nothing to be proud of so they try and steal other's history and culture.

Anti mexican spammer detected

>words words words
not gonna read, cope