Why are you spending your existence on this website instead of enjoying real life in your country

Why are you spending your existence on this website instead of enjoying real life in your country

Attached: 1646637930164.png (360x479, 147.41K)

I tried to enjoy with the little I had and all I got was being a suspect in a drug charge

Attached: 7d9f1.png (821x869, 36.11K)

That's a good question.
I'm not gonna answer it tho.

Because real life Americans are somehow even worse than online Americans.

Attached: 1629735143634.png (765x724, 236.13K)

Real life isn't enjoyable.

Attached: 1648224250082.png (768x768, 887.71K)

I don't drink alcohol there's basically no social activity I can participate in.

im poor fuck

To pass the time

why do you think i can't browse 4channel while enjoying real life?
i'm currently smoking with weed with my gf and we're laughing at retarded americans.

I'm scared of the outside world. Unironically.

It's gonna be ok user, you're not Brazilian. It's scarier here :(

Why do you assume i "enjoy" "real life"? What does that entail

I can't enjoy real life

There is no fake life. "Real life" is an arbitrary distinction.

Because i don't want to interact with NPCs who only discuss what is the latest on Netflix

Because nobody ever invites me to hang out

because i want to and i can

Because i dont know how do i enjoy my life in my country and i feel empty

There are some enjoyable activities out there like Airsoft but realistically I can only do it in the summer or some rare weekends when there's enough people for a game.

I have a condition making me feel sea sick under a lot of stimulus. I have no friends and struggle with my hobbies.
This place is quite easy. No login, no attention grabbing DMs etc.
After a couple of years now it feels like I've seen all this board is ever going to be and I don't find too much joy in repetition.

I'm in prison for something that I didn't commit. I just want to go travelling around the world. The only window to the outside is you.

Dude im tunisian , we cant enjoy life