Why do nerdics like working so much, while meds just relax, eat good food, nice weather, live near beach...

why do nerdics like working so much, while meds just relax, eat good food, nice weather, live near beach, and just enjoy life?

Attached: Hvar-Croatia.jpg (1024x683, 126.66K)

Nobody fucking likes working mate

>what are germans

Germs do

Pretty sure they work longer hours than we do

>while meds just relax, eat good food, nice weather, live near beach, and just enjoy life?
The what?

Attached: 1646623900299.png (512x512, 382.72K)

anglos are meds trapped in a nordic shithole. see fig. a: your tourist behavior when you return to your med homelands

idle hands are the devil's playthings
there's a reason crime is so much higher in med countries
>muh immigrants
yup and now we're being buried under a tidalwave of shitpeople who never work so i guess it checks out

Germans love working

we have suicide rates on par with iceland and we're about number 70 on world happiness index

You don’t suffer

cope harder lmao

Attached: 1623095127319.jpg (960x684, 91.14K)

>there's a reason crime is so much higher in med countries
its not though, muhammad.
greece and italy and spain all have far lower murder rates than swedenistan.

Germs be like
>this weeaboo weebsite too spicy for me

Attached: 75672FF4-9430-4709-B374-4FE64BAC9536.gif (1500x750, 644.08K)

Sharts be like
>let me tell you things about your country that I learned on mongolian throat singing forums

>its not though

Attached: crime.jpg (1887x1752, 323.16K)

Nobody likes working you fucking dumbshit
Some people are just actually capable of developing enough agency that they can actually work productively, and not leech off of the rest of Europe.

on this day I confirmed brits are med

>not working part time, living at home at 30 and spending most of your time shitposting on the 'chan, drinking cider and playing fetch with the dog
get on my level lads

>wageslaving full time, left home at 17, only spending some time shitposting and I don't have a dog
kill me

switch flags

We had to is different that we love to
Here the common journeys are 9 hours from M-F and 5 hours on saturdays
REEEE

Attached: 347-3475976_business-finance-sad-mexican-pepe.jpg (820x1335, 371.34K)

Because you can't relax near beautiful warm beaches in the North. You just keep working to keep living.

It's the imbecile G*rmanoids giving us bad rep

fuck you